Chapter 2

Alizeh

I was taking out some clothes from my suitcase when I heard "Life is good" blaring across my window. Wow someone is in a good mood.

I know why he was doing this. He just wanted me to shout at him. But I wasn't going to. No matter what, he isn't getting the time of the day from me at all. PERIOD. No matter how much I want to look at his stupidly beautiful face. God had really taken some time in making him.

I just didn't want to face him anytime soon especially after our last encounter.

Zohravar

I know what I was doing. But it had been so long since I saw the fire in her eyes when she talked to me. Too long.
I need her fire. I need to breathe in it. The last time I saw it was the day she left.

18 months ago

She was leaving.
Me.

I wanted to kill her and then kill myself and bury us together.
I was suffocating. Oxygen wasn't enough to calm the pounding in my head. I wanted to shake her so hard.
I know why she was leaving. She thought I didn't. I knew her better than I knew myself. I saw it in her eyes when I pretended I kissed her potential enemy.

I just wanted to hurt her as much as she was angering me. She had been ignoring me for a week. She was smiling with Ayaan as that fucker stared at her with stars in his eyes. I wanted to hurt myself. So I hurt her.

I let her assume I made out with Anoushka. Fuck. I wouldn't touch that bitch even within a 10 inch pole. But I saw Alizeh's eyes. She was seething no matter how calm she was on the outside.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked away. But I had memorised her walking pattern so much that I knew she was out for the kill.

She was thirsty for revenge. So she took what kept me alive. She took herself.

I saw her as she kept her suitcases in the car. She was actually leaving.
While my hands were shaking but my feet were paralysed at the window. This time I couldn't even pretend not to care.
I rushed down towards her itching to get a fight. Anything to make her stay longer. She looked at me and smiled. Wickedly. "Are you here to wish me goodbye?"

"Run as far as you can, Star. And wait. Because I will always catch you." I said as I pushed her towards the car caging her between my arms, just where I want her to be forever.
She looked at me like she could see through my soul and tried pushing me away "Get off me, Ace. Right now."

Then I noticed she was wearing my tshirt. The one she stole from me during one of our truce sleepovers. Fuckkkkkkkkk.
I wanted to kiss her till my hand and her head imprinted on every window of the car. " Why the fuck are you wearing my T-shirt baby" I asked, hoping for her sake she says what I wanted to hear. It smelt like me and her combined. I wanted to bottle the scent up somewhere and keep it hidden from the world.

This brat didn't even have the audacity to at least look embarrassed. Instead, she kissed me on my cheek.

Then she kissed me on my neck as I resisted making her mine in every way possible, my hands on her tightening.

Out of the blue, she pushed me away and pulled out her T-shirt, standing in front of me with just a fucking sports bra and teeny shorts. I had the urge to either hide her from the world or pound inside her senseless to knock some sense in her brain.
And then. She took out a fucking lighter from her pocket and burnt my T-shirt.
This bitch.
More than the fire burning I saw the one in her eyes. Sparkling.

And I knew she would come back. Not because I would find her anywhere in this world and drag her by hair to me.
But because she was addicted to me. She had been since she was 6.

Quite a rhetoric effect of what she trying to prove. I put my hands on her, one choking her and the other behind her neck as I forced her head up, to look me in the eyes. She tried resisting and then gave up. With a gleam in her eyes, she moved towards my neck and bit hard.
I didn't stop her. I know what she was doing. She was marking me, giving me a hickey. She didn't know the blood she was trying to draw already had hers mixed.

She kissed it softly, proud of her artwork. She didn't know I would wear it like a fucking trophy.

Her dad came out, greeting me. I grunted back. I just didn't like the human population in general. But their daughter in front of me, I was a fucking fan of hers. Her mom came tailing behind him and said "Oh hi Zohravar, what's on your neck?"

I smiled back, not wanting to give her a heart attack.
Alizeh looked at me. Taunting. "I will see you around. Or not."
She left.
And took my fucking soul along with her.