Chapter 6

Alizeh

We walked into school together. Without my consent of course.

He was holding my hand so tight that my nails were making crescent moons into his fucking blood veins. Okay maybe that was my intention since a long time. But Mr Lucifer here didn't seem to bothered about it.

He was not so subtly marking his territory. He might as well piss a circle around me.

Everyone looked at me as if they were looking at me for the first time. To think of it, I was in this school since I was fucking six. Assholes.

Zohravar

Alizeh was wearing an Obey bracelet. She had corrected it to Disobey with a sharpie. What a fucking rebel. Someone must report her to the authority before she does something crazy like eat non organic strawberries in the cafeteria.

Everyone was gaping around us, looking at her like she was alien.

Sharp fucking nails dug into my hand. I wanted to moan. Yes I was fucking crazy. If you hadn't realised.

I wish my blood gets tainted onto her nails.

She looked so beautiful today. I want to take her lips and bite them till they mix with my DNA. My hard on was on a fucking display for everyone to see. To think of it, I have genuinely never had a hard on for anyone except her. Never even close to one.

My first hard on from her was when I was ten and fucking horny. She was on the verge of slapping me for destroying a birthday gift from her fucking dad.

She didn't need it. She only needed things from me. Simple and clear. Her dad was a fucking cheater and a horrible person. I didn't want her getting close to that or having memories of any of that shit.

Only I could hurt her and only I had a right on her tears. I didn't tell her that of course. I just broke the doll into half. A fucking doll. Great fucking choice anyway. She hated girly things. She had even broken a few dolls with me during our truce moments. As we poked pencils into the doll's eyes and tore her clothes. Yeah we were fucking unhinged kids. Sue us.

But it didn't fucking matter to her. At least her dad gave her some attention, according to her, by buying her this doll. Which was regifted by the way, from one of his girlfriends.

"I hate you so much". she had cried after I destroyed that ugly doll. And my dick just sprang up begging for a release. I was waiting for it to happen.

But apparently even my dick came alive only in front of her just like my entire existence.

Alizeh

Zohravar was in all my classes. Not surprised at this point.

He was staring at me like he didn't know what to do with me. Either he was plotting my death or he just wanted to fuck me senseless. I think he wanted to fuck me and then kill me.
Smooth.
So that I don't tell anyone how tiny his penis is. Kidding. I have seen it. Multiple times. It's anything but tiny. He always hid his hard ons up to his best ability. But I see everything when he is concerned.

I took my attention away from him and listened to the Math Teacher. I liked Math but the problem was it didn't like me back. At all. To think of it I have a lot of unrequited emotions in my life. Math. My parents. Zoh-, yeah not going there.

We had physical training next. I joined back the athletics and tennis team. I love running. It steals all my inner demons. Ruins it. Nearly eradicates it.

I glance at Zohravar as he stares back. He has the ability to remove the entire world's existence with just one glance. I look at him and then starting running faster.

Zohravar

She is running from me. Again.

I want to kiss her strangle her and  for thinking she could ever run away from me. It's hilarious really. She is the queen on my board. While every fucking person around is a pawn begging down to her. Because that's their place.

But I can crush her. Because the queen might be the strongest on the board but even she is maneuvered by a king.

"She is so hot. Do you think I can fuck her on that pole in those shorts.", Rohan said as I breathed in. Counted from one to ten. Thought of if he was worth it. If he was worth fucking my football dream. Yeah no.

This was a list Alizeh had given me when I was 13 and punched the boy on the street for asking her boob size.

Thankfully before I even turned around my boy Arya said "Shut up, not when Rathore is around"
Rohan said "Zo? Why the hell would he care?"

My boy joined school just last year. He wasn't well versed with how things went around here.

I went up and smirked at him. He swallowed and said "What's up?." Some boys just wanted to make me throw up with their brains smaller than their dick. Which was let's say very tiny.

I put my hand on his shoulder taking him away from the crowd like he was my long last pal.

I put my hands around his neck and said "Breathe in her direction again and I would love to have a chat with daddy dearest about you fucking your stepmother and stepsister together. Capiche?" "Blink once if yes and twice if you want a nice visit to the ER for an oxygen mask."

He was smart, he just blinked once. I loosened my hold when he gasped " You are a little crazy."

He said "little" for the sake of civility. You can't be a little crazy as you can't be a little dead. Being crazy, especially about her demanded commitment. And no fucking shit, I certainly showed it.

Hi! Please tell me how you all are liking it and if you guys want me to continue? It's my first story so I am a little nervous.....