Chapter 23

"What the fuck is your problem, Alizeh?" And for the first time he looks tired, defeated.

Sad. Because I have no fucks to give.

"Why aren't you shooting me Ace?" I whisper seductively. I place a chaste kiss on his neck as his body heats up.

"Don't tempt me."

"Well I guess I will have to find your dad to satisfy my needs." He doesn't even let me complete my sentence and falls right into my trap.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." he thunders.

Normal Ace as very cold but mad Ace is fucking spine chilling.

He kisses me fiercely.

I pray no one else would witness the fact that Ace is a few seconds away from screwing the life out of me, but that hope is futile. By the time, his tongue glides into my throat, the elevator beside us pings open and people stumble out. My lip is cut from one of our wild kisses. I am bleeding. To be fair, I'd bitten him first, but I was teasing him. He, on the other hand .....insane was the accurate word.

Everyone looks at us as I try pushing him away. He doesn't budge. I think I poked a beast. He pours all his anger and frustration into me but sadly I have no patience to consume them. I give it right back to him as I push him away as hard as I can. When he finally obliges, I quickly walk away but not before adding a little swing to my hips.

I start praying my plan works and soon enough, the entire room fills with sounds of moans.

The idiots didn't realise I had snuck in and put speakers into their room as all three of them scream on top of their voices. Disgust and bile consumes me as I wait for regret too.

Nah. It just doesn't come. The entire hall quietens as the voices escalate. I cringe as I hear a "Yes daddy".

Ace stares at me with disappointment. I expected anger hating that it still affects me. I give him an air kiss and look away.

Ace rushes to call all three of them. And then I finally realise he has always been on their side. He was with me till I gave him a benefit and now is ready to kick me to the curb when it's time for him to inherit his fortune.

Fuck him.

My dad, my fake mom and Sia enter with the most expressionless faces as they call the party to an end. Several snickers are heard, here and there, ensuring that all three of them are completely ruined.

When they finally manage to drive the guests away, I curse because Ace's dad is nowhere to be found. Well I hope he hears about this through someone.

"Who did this?" Sia asks, shouting on top of her voice. She blames the servants as they look at her with pure fear.

"Can we all leave? My head is kinda pounding, three voices screaming isn't very healthy for my head."

"ALIZEH. SHUT UP AND STAY IN YOUR LIMITS." my dad shouts as I flinch.

It's possibly the first word my dad has said to me in six months.

"Peace out dad" I say shrugging my shoulders and walking away.

ACE

"I will put a bullet inside your head, the next time you talk to her like that." I warn.

Her father smirks. "My daughter must have a golden pussy like her mother. Maybe I should sell her for my benefit. At least make some use of her."

I shoot a bullet as it goes right between his neck and his shoulder. Everyone looks at me spellbound.

"Next time I promise I won't miss' I say as I pat his shoulder and walk away after her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shout.

I am so mad at her.

She goes and sits on my bed as I try to distract myself from her cleavage that oozes out begging to be marked by me.

"Don't you wanna use me in this vulnerable state, Ace?"

I flinch.

"Come on baby, kiss me. I am defeated, your favourite toy is finally accepting defeat."

Her words spread into my body like poison.

I kiss her desperately telling her to stop whatever she is thinking of doing.

She puts her hands under my shirt as I push her away. She can't hide from me.

I stare at her and realise how beautiful she looks. Her cheeks are glowing and both our lips are smudged with her lipstick. But her eyes? They are a deadly shade of hazel. They look like the spark before the fire. But I don't want the fire because the only one left in the ashes would be her.

She takes a blunt from my trouser pocket and lights it, puffing smoke into the air.

"You knew, didn't you?" she asks accusingly. Shit.

"Yes."

"You didn't think of telling me."

Because I couldn't.

"I didn't think it was necessary."

"You didn't think it was necessary." She repeats.

Why do we feel like strangers?

"We are strangers now Ace." she says.

I almost laugh but she looks dead serious.

"I will tie you to me if I have to." I say with all seriousness because I would, if it comes down to it.

She takes one last puff as she hands it to me and pulls away from the bed. I quickly snatch her arm and say "Where do you think you are going?"

"Hurt me once, shame on me. Hurt me twice? Over my dead body." she says with finality.

I push her towards me as she struggles.

"Let me go." she shouts as she attempts to jump into her window from mine in her fucking gown. I haven't met anyone as ridiculous as her.

I throw her over my shoulder as she hits my back, pinching it. I resist the urge to fuck her so hard that she doesn't even have the energy to move a limb. After all I have been thinking about it, since I saw her today with that fucking Rohan who doesn't have a lot of days left to live by the way.

"What happened to me being replaceable Ace?" she asks softly.

"I am possessive about my toys, you should know by now." I smirk.

I tie her hands as she struggles to break free. I kiss her softly as she turns her head away. "Come back to me" I say softly.

I kiss her as her voice muffles. I am surprised to see she kisses me back. Fiercely.

I bend down as I kiss her breasts. Softly. Tenderly. I take her like a drug. All at once, in one gulp. I overdose on her like cocaine, heroin and crack, knowing the destruction I was willingly inhaling into my body.

I kiss her again and again. As I remind her, she is stuck with me forever.

She kisses me like its our last time.

It enrages me and I pull away. I take out her cuffs and put her hands around me.

I hug her tighter because she is squirming again, desperate to run away, and I can't let her. And when she breaks within my arms, I glue her back, tuck her in me and kiss her forehead, not letting go even when we both are sound asleep.