Chapter 15

"You should have asked him for more information."
I turn around. Of course.
If disobedience was a sport. Alizeh would win an Olympic medal.

"You let your emotions get the best of you." she fucking laughs. She looks like psychopath. I couldn't even hide my hard on.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Star." She ignores me.
"Hey, nice to meet you, I am Alizeh. She raises her hand to Kabir.
"Hi-"
"You don't need to know who he is" I say as I pull her behind me.
She looks at me and I see the blatant rage she is hiding. She looks at Hamid lying on the ground. I know she remembers every moment like it was yesterday.
She bends down before I can stop her. She puts her hand in his bloodied pockets.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing" I ask her pulling her away from him. I don't ever want her near him, touching him.

"Check Hamid's pockets." She orders to Kabir. And he listens.

Kabir takes out a piece of paper with blood dripping off it.

"iidha qult kalimat sa'aqtal zawjatak"

"If you say a word I will kill your wife" Kabir says.

"It's in Arabi. I lived in Saudi till I was 25. I came to India five years back when-" he says as I block out the story I have heard at least six times.
It's not my fault the concept of humans in general is not my favourite.

I focus on the girl next to me as she takes pictures of Hamid at different angles. What the fuck is wrong with her brain. It says a lot about the person when someone like me says it.

I take her hand and pull her away from the club. It's time to ignore everyone else's existence except hers. It's my favourite time of the day. I glance at her as she drives. She stares ahead blankly. Like a shell she promised she would be.

"Why did you follow me?" I ask.
She doesn't answer. Just stares at me and then looks ahead. I am beyond irritated now. She stops the car in front of her house and gets out leaving the key in the ignition.

I have had enough of her acting like a brat. I park the car and speed up to her room. Her door is open. Like she is waiting for me to attack.
She stares at me. She is so strikingly beautiful in the twilight. Her dark soul shines in it.

I kiss her. I pour all my frustration into her. I don't know if I should kiss her more on her face or her breasts. I put my hands in her soaking wet panties. I tear them apart as I suck on her breasts.

She cries out my name. She looks like sin.

I look at her in the eye. She looks at me back as her hands are buried in my hair. Her lipgloss is smudged and her eyes are wide. She looks stunning. Like a goddess. Powerful enough to bring the world on her knees.

"I am going to take your virginity again." I state.
"I am going to take yours again too, Ace" She whispers.

She fumbles with my sweatpants as she takes it out. I push her hands on the hedge board. She challenges me as we fight for control. We roll on the bed, fighting for dominance as I win. Like always. But I let her take out my dick.

"Condom?" She asks.
I laugh. "There will be no one after me. I will never let you get over me. We catch a disease, we catch it together." I wait for her to deny it. To tell me I could get her pregnant.

But she just kisses me. I slowly push into her. As her eyes fill with tears. I swallow each one of them.
"Harder Ace" she shouts. I knew she likes her pleasure with pain. My little devil.
I push into her. Faster and faster. Closer and closer.
She looks like a blank slate. As I scribble. I jot my hunger on her lips. On her breasts. Her neck. Her scar.

I push into her, I need a release because I am going to burst. She takes up everything. There isn't any space in my body for me any longer.

She is like an art work. I demolish her as I watch her fall, with her eyes closed and my name on her lips. I cum too. Probably too much. I sigh her name "Alizeh" as I kiss her forehead, tucking her under my neck.

I wink at her and say "Welcome to the dark side baby. Leave your heart on the door"

She bites my earlobe in return and places small bite marks on my neck.
I look down at her scar as she traces the small star tattoo on my chest with her lips.
I got it done last year on my birthday. My first birthday where she was away from me.

"What does this mean" she says as she stares at the tattoo on my wrist.

"Glaz za glaz"

I don't respond. She kisses my eyes as I push her under me again. I take the pocket knife from her drawer. She looks at me. Amused.

"It's gonna hurt like a bitch." I warn.
"Everything with you does." She says as she kisses me softly. Sweetly.

With that I go batshit crazy. I loose all control. unleashing my madness on her. I pump into her so hard that probably the whole neighbourhood knows my name. I don't stop. I take both her hands in my hand tying them as i mercilessly pull in and out.

"Zohravar please. Oh my Jesus."

"It's me your fucking, not Jesus. You only shout my name, Star."

"Please" she moans making my blood go hot.

"What do you want baby, use words." I whisper.

"Zohravar" she whispers

I didn't just want to kiss her. I wanted to zip her open, tuck her into me and hide her from the world.
I take the blade, look at her as she waits for me. Patiently.

I make a Z with the blade just below her scar as she whimpers in pain. Her blood oozes out as I suck every drop. She starts moving her hips faster as she tries to take control.

We cum together as her blood and our cum stains our bodies.
I am high on my favourite drug and can't wait to relapse again. Before her eyes close, I say
"An eye for an eye"

YES!!! FINALLY!!! I FEEL LIKE I AM THEIR BIGGEST FANGIRL.

ISN'T ACE JUST TOO CUTE????