Chapter 5

Alizeh

I got ready to go to school and walked towards the car when my mom shouted across the house. I had no clue how she woke up so early in the morning. I looked at her and she said "Go with Zohravar."
Oh hell no. I don't like where this is going.
I was going to school extra early in the morning just to avoid him. I was getting sucked into his hole all too soon.

"Good morning", the fucking grim reaper dawned on me today.

"No, bullshit, not in the morning."I said.

"I just felt like being a little neighbourly today, baby" he said.

"Why in the hell are you going to school so early?" I asked. His jaw ticked as he didn't answer me and shoved me inside the car. "You are driving? What the hell?" I asked, my temper was boiling but so was his. I was doing the exact thing he expected me to do. I was hiding. He was doing his favourite thing. Finding me and then punishing me.

"Stop the car, Zohravar. Right fucking now or I will pull the brake. I don't care if we both die." Suddenly, he stopped the car pushing me forward, involuntarily putting his hand on my stomach. As always. Oh my.

While I was too busy staring at his face, he took his spare jacket from the back of the car and tied my hands. I hated how he calculated his every move. He didn't really do it with me. But when he did I wanted to punch his pretty teeth and claw his eyes out. So you get the gist.

Well too late for that.

It's a little sad to say that this was not the first time he was tying my hands.

I just kept quiet, waiting for him to strike.

"Apologise", he said.

"What"

" Apologise for your push and pull. Because baby you can push all you want but you are going to be pulled back to where you belong."

"I don't belong to you," I whispered.

He ignored me and said "I want to hurt you, does that mean I hate you?" He rubbed his fingertip on my lips.

" No, when you hate someone, you want them gone. You just want to inflict pain on me because I hurt you." I was almost trembling. Did he really hate me?

He twirled a piece of my hair and said "Am I your villain?"

"No, you are your own villain." His grip on my hair tightened. I think he really hated me in moments like these when I spoke the truth. "Ask me what I want", he said as he smelt by hair like it was oxygen. Fucking creep.

"What do you want"

"I want to own you, mark you and then destroy you inch by inch" he said.

And then my fate was sealed.

Maybe I should have walked away. Maybe it wouldn't end the way it did. Another thing about maybes?

They are useless.