Where Are You Going?

(August 3rd 1992) Annie's POV

It's been five weeks since the others had returned from Hogwarts. Percy spent most of the time in his room, doing his homework or preparing for his sixth year. The twins have been telling me stories about quidditch and pranks. Even roped me in on one the they pulled on Ron.

Speaking of Ron, he has been teaching more about Wizard's chess. He is worried about Harry though. He has not replied to any of his letters or Hermione's. I think he is just worrying to much. They'll see each other on first of September at the station.

Our letters have not arrived yet. A part of me is worried that I won't be accepted, even though I am on the list. Hermione assured me that I will be accepted and we'll be able to study together. I hope Ginny will join us.

Anyway Mugsy likes Hermes (Percy's owl) just fine. But seems to hate Scabbers. Not surprising, he's been chasing rats and vermin since he got here. He just needs to learn that Scabbers is not on the menu. Which he is learning, though if Scabbers runs, he will chase him. SO Ron keeps Scabbers in his room most days and every night.

I was sleeping when I hear whispers from downstairs and frown in confusion. I look at the bed side table and see it's nearly midnight. Everyone should be in bed. I get up and slip on my slippers and grab my dressing gown. Putting it over my night gown.

I walk downstairs and see Ron with the twins. "Found them" Ron says handing George the keys to Uncle Arthur's Ford Angular.

"Quiet Ron" Fred tells him.

"Lets go" George tells them.

"Where are you going?" I ask them. They look like a deer caught in headlights when they look up at me. "Where are you going?" I repeat arms crossed.

"No where Annie" Fred says as George hides the keys.

"Go back to bed" Ron adds.

"Not until you tell me where you are going" I tell them.

"If we don't?" George asks.

"I'll wake Aunt Molly" I say with a smirk.

"You wouldn't dare" the twins say. I take a deep breath to scream.

"Ok, we'll tell you" Ron says and the twins glare at him. "I don't want her calling mum" he tells them. "We're going to get Harry" he states.

"Ron, I thought we agreed that he was fine" I say confused.

"No, you say he's fine. My gut tells me he is in trouble. So the twins agreed to take me to see him and rescue him. If we have too" Ron explains.

"Ok, good luck" I tell them and turn around.

"That's it?" the twins ask me shocked.

"Yep, but don't blame me is you get caught by Aunt Molly" I tell them. "Good night" I add and go to the loo. Then return to Ginny and my shared room. I close the door quietly so as not to wake Ginny. I remove my dressing gown and sit on my bed removing my slippers. I get under the cover and rest my head on the pillow. I fall back to sleep.

(Ford Angular) Third Persons POV

"You sure she won't tell on us?" Ron asks the twins.

"To late now, you already told her everything" Fred tells him.

"Besides she won't tell unless we end up on Mortal Peril" George adds. Fred nods his head in agreement. While focusing on the horizon in front of him as he drives through the sky.

(Next morning) Annie's POV

I wake up and wonder if the others are back yet. I notice Ginny not present and neither is Mugsy. They must of gone down to breakfast. I change into everyday clothes and then sit at the vanity. Brushing my hair. When Ginny runs into the room looking flushed.

"What's wrong?" I ask her curious.

"Harry Potter just saw me in my pjs!" she whines.

"It's not the end of the world" I tell her.

"Yes it is, I'm so embraced" she mumbles.

"Get dressed, I'm going down to breakfast" I tell her. Then leave the room. I notice Aunt Molly, the twins, Ron, Percy and the messy black haired boy from the station last year. He must be Harry Potter.

"Morning Annie dear, Harry will be staying with us for the rest of the summer" Aunt Molly tells me.

"Of course Aunt Molly, it's nice to meet you Harry. I'm Annie" I tell him. Holding a hand out to him. He shakes it.

"Harry Potter, are you the Annie Hermione spoke about?" he asks me curious.

"Yes, she's my friend along with Neville. I pray I am in Gryffindor with all of you" I tell him as I sit beside Percy. "Morning Percy, boys" I say.

"Morning Annie" they all say.

"Here you go dear" Aunt Molly says handing me a plate of food.

"Thanks Aunt Molly" I say with a smile.

"Morning Weasleys and Prewett!" Uncle Arthur says as he arrives home.

"Morning dad/Uncle" us kids say as Aunt Molly gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"What a night! Nine raids! Nine" Uncle Arthur tells us.

"Raids?" Harry asks Ron confused. As Uncle Arthur talks to Aunt Molly quietly.

"Uncle Arthur works at the Ministry of Magic" I tell him.

"In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office" Ron states.

"The Misuse of Muggle Artifacts?" Harry asks.

"That's when wizards bewitch something to drive Muggles mad.Shrinking door keys, that kind of thing. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating" Ron explains. Uncle Arthur finally sits at the end of the table after removing his cloak.

"Well now. Who are you?" Uncle Arthur asks Harry.

"Sorry, I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter" Harry tells him.

"Good Lord, are you really? Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did you get here?" Uncle Arthur asks.

"This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night" Aunt Molly tells him annoyed.

"Did you now really?! How'd it go?!" Uncle Arthur asks him. Aunt Molly gives him a pointed look. "I... I mean... That was very wrong, boys. Very wrong indeed" he says in a scolding tone. "So, Harry. You must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" he asks. I snort into my water.

I hear an owl and look at the window to see an owl heading towards the house. "Aunt Molly, Errol is here with the post" I state. As he flies into the window. The twins and Ron chuckle.

"Fetch him, will you Percy" Aunt Molly says. Percy does so.

"It's our Hogwarts letters, they sent us Harry's as well" Percy states as he hands them out. I pat Errol letting him drink from my glass of water.

"Dumbledore must know you're here,Harry. Doesn't miss a trick, that man" Uncle Arthur states.

"I'm going to take Ginny her's" I state. I take my and her letters to our room. I see her dress. "Our letters arrived, lets open them together" I tell her. She agrees we sit on her bed and open them. Then smile hugging each other, we'd both been accepted into Hogwarts. We go downstairs to show Aunt Molly our book lists and join everyone for breakfast. Aunt Molly says we'll go to Diagon Alley to get our supplies after breakfast.

A/N

Gif above of the twins with Ron and picture on the external link of Annie's night gown.