Fili x Reader: NSFW

Sorry if it's bad! I've never written smut before, but it was by request :)

"Ow! That hurt, you jerk!" you yelled at Fili as you walked over to pick up your sword for about the fifth time. The two of you had been practice sparring for at least an hour, but his skills were putting yours to shame...and killing the muscles in your hands and forearms.

"I'm sorry, y/n, but you've really got to learn how to keep a firm hold on your blade. It isn't going to do you any good on the ground. Here, let me show you."

He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you from behind. "Place this hand here," he said, moving your right hand into position. "And your other hand here. Now hold it tight, but keep your wrists loose. You need to have a firm grip without being stiff."

You were trying your hardest to focus on his instructions, but you were extremely distracted by the feeling of his hands on yours. His breath on your neck and his muscular chest pressing into your back weren't helping matters any either.

"Do you think you've got it now?" he asked.

"No, you are far too distracting for me to be able to learn anything," you said in your most seductive voice.

"Mmm, you think so?" he purred into your ear while moving his hands to trace up and down your sides. The sensation was ticklish instead of sensual though and it caused you to giggle out loud.

"Don't do that, Fili. It tickles."

"Does it now?" he asked. Even without looking at him, you still knew that a mischievous smirk was forming on his lips. Then he starting repeating the movement over and over. Laughter erupted from you as you doubled over onto the ground, trying to fight him off as he landed on top of you still tickling away.

"Fili! Stop!" you said between laughs and gasps for air.

"Give me a kiss and I'll quit," he said, stopping momentarily so he could get an answer.

"That's blackmail," you replied. But after you'd regained your breath, you reached your hand up through his hair to the back of his head and pulled him down for a kiss.

You relished in the oh so familiar kiss. It was like the dozens you had received from him before, and yet somehow they never lost their magic. As you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, he moved one of his hands to your hip and pulled you towards him.

Your own hands began to trace up and down his back. All of his muscles seemed to be working at once and you longed to feel them without the barrier of clothing. Slowly, you slipped your hands under his shirt and began repeating the previous motions. His skin was smooth against your fingertips as you traced the movement of his muscles. The bunched up material of his shirt was uncomfortable pressed between your bodies, so you went to remove it and he of course allowed it.

Fili's hand moved down from your hip to your thigh. Using his entire palm, he stroked up and down. Each time his hand made a return trip, it moved faster and gripped harder than the time before.

By this point, both of you were breathing rapidly. You could feel proof of Fili's excitement pressing against your body, and your own body longed to be touched. It longed for his touch. You unwrapped your arms from around him and moved them down to work on his belt. As soon as your fingers came into contact with it, however, he stopped and looked you in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to? I mean, this place isn't exactly private," he said, looking around at the forest surrounding you. "And we've never-" He was cut off by you kissing him firmly on the lips. Pulling back only a mere inch you whispered, "I'm sure."

This time the kiss he gave you was unlike any other. Instead of gentle and loving, it was eager and full of passion. Your hands quickly returned to his belt, which was far more difficult to to undo than it should have been. Growing impatient, Fili quickly stood up and removed it along with the rest of his clothing. You watched with hungry eyes as his body became completely exposed to you. Licking your lips, you relished in the thought that the perfect form in front of you belonged entirely to you.

"You're still very dressed," he said with a smirk.

"Why don't you come over here and change that then?"

He was on you again in seconds, his rough hands pulling your shirt up over your head, leaving your upper body bare to the world. After taking a moment to admire you, he gently took one of your nipples in his mouth while his hands busied himself with revealing your lower body. With some assistance from you, you were soon as exposed as he was. He moved his lips up to work along your collarbone while one of his hands cupped and massaged your right breast. The other breast was enjoying the unusual feeling of his chest hair against it.

You wrapped one of your arms around him while the other made its way down to stroke his manhood. He moaned into your chest as you slowly pumped up and down. You jumped in surprise when his hand moved from your breast to your most sensitive area.

"Are you alright?" he asked, voice full of concern.

"Yeah, you just surprised me is all."

He began tracing his fingers all along the outside of you, causing you to whimper and buck your hips towards him. His movements were slow, gentle, and deliberate. Every touch was more enjoyable than the one before. By this point, your body was desperately aching to be filled. Somehow, he must have known it because he slipped two of his fingers inside of you. The sensation was unlike any other. It was pleasant, and yet strangely ticklish at first. Fili was surprised when you actually giggled.

"Sorry," you said, smiling sheepishly. "Tickles."

"I think we've had enough of that for one day," he said with a smile, before he began to move his fingers within you. You could fill the pleasure inside of you grow exponentially, but it wasn't what you wanted.

"I need you, Fili," you moaned. As if fulfilling a royal command, he quickly moved himself into a position where he could enter you. The process was almost painstakingly slow, but you were grateful for the time to adjust to him. His movements in and out of you were slow at first, but as both of you grew closer to your point of release, the pace quickened. With each thrust, you balled your fists up into the grass beside you and moaned loudly. The moment you peaked was unbelievable. An incredible wave of pleasure washed over you while your lips weakly whimpered your lover's name. Fili finished just moments after you with an equally satisfying climax.

As you tried to regain your breath, he lay down beside you and took you into his arms. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do," you said with a smile. "I hope I'm your only sparring partner that gets the full treatment."

Laughing, he replied "Definitely, dear. Definitely."