𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐓 𝐎   𝐌 𝐄 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 𝐎

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax was on Scott's roof watching Stiles go through his room, "Stiles, just grab that," Dax pointed to a book on the nightstand. Stiles glared at Dax for a moment before grabbing the book and handing it to Dax. Dax flipped to the back of it to see that it was a library book, "Give me his lacrosse stick," Dax sighed as he threw the book onto Scott's bed.

Stiles handed Dax the stick, "Now what?"

"Now I do the spell," Dax said before jumping off of Scott's roof. He closed his eyes and grabbed onto the stick. Stiles ran out beside him, "Faire à voir là ré... I see a big stone building... Like maybe a church? It's really old and rundown. It's in a desert," Dax's eyes shot open as he grabbed his head.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked as he kneeled next to Dax.

Dax took a deep breath as he blinked rapidly. Stiles helped him back to his feet, "Protection spell," Dax sighed, "You know where that was by any chance?"

"It sounded a hell of a lot like La Iglesia."

"The church?"

"I'll explain later."

Liam walked out of Scott's house, "Liam, go home, you aren't coming with us," Stiles sighed.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving down all the way to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out," Stiles explained.

"We can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something," Liam said.

"You tore through the last chains remember?" Stiles reminded.

"I can knock him out," Dax said.

"I want to punch Liam too sometimes, but that doesn't mean-" Stiles was cut off by Dax.

"Somnum," Dax placed his hand on Liam's chest and looked up to Stiles expectantly, "Look, Stiles, I'm usually the one who wants to keep everyone out of harm's way, but if he backs down from another fight, he's never going to get over whatever has been eating at him."