𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐌 𝐈 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why is your boyfriend this good at lacrosse?" Greenberg complained from next to Dax.

"Because, unlike you and me, he knows what he's doing," Dax sassed before turning to Stiles and Liam. 

"Alright, neither of them are answering. I got to go see what's going on," Stiles said as he shoved his phone into his pocket.

"You're leaving?" Liam asked him slightly alarmed, "What are you going to tell coach?" Stiles, Liam, and Dax looked up to Coach to see him throw down the clip board and yell.

"Uh, yeah, we don't tell him anything, okay?" Stiles nodded, "Hey you're gonna be okay, alright?" Stiles patted Liam on the back.

"We'll be alright, Liam," Dax assured him as he shook his shoulders. The whistle blew and Stiles ran off. Dax and Liam slowly walked onto the field.

Dax and Liam got into their positions. Dax noticed that Brett was going for the ball. Dax looked over to the scoreboard to see that it was zero to four. He shrugged slightly knowing that they weren't about to get the ball. Brett lived and breathed lacrosse while the kid in front of him had missed three out of the five practices they had that week.

Dax was slightly shocked when Brett nearly fell and the kid from his own team got the ball and started running. Dax tailed the play, but wasn't shocked when the ball was hit from the kid's stick. A devenford player scooped it up and about four of them started running to the other end of the field where the cyclone's had little to no defense.

Dax smiled a bit when Liam stepped up. He wanted the boy to prove it to his old school snobs that he was better than them. Dax was thrown off slightly when he got a sudden flood of fear. He didn't quite understand where it came from until he looked over to see Liam frozen in place as Brett ran past him. Dax grimaced remembering that he had his magic back in full force since he unspelled his necklace.