𝘟𝙃𝘌𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐂 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐋 𝐄   𝐆 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐑 𝐄

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax was sat on his floor. He was going through the few grimoires of Esther's he had in person and going through the pictures he had of the other pages in Esther's other grimoires, "Why didn't I think of that?" Dax muttered before he continued reading, "Nevermind," Dax muttered as he read the sacrifice part.

Dax sighed he landed on the page that he had looked over a million times. It was a cloaking spell that he could see was strong enough to seal his location. The problem was the smudged incantation. No matter how many different angles he looked at it, he could not figure out what it was supposed to say.

"I bet your Uncle Kol might know what that's supposed to say," Bash said as he leaned against the door frame.

"You wanna tell him to pick up his phone?" Dax asked as he held up his phone, "I've called him twice, and you and I both know what he's doing when he doesn't pick up."

"You have a visitor," Bash said softly.

Dax looked around his room at the circle of candles that surrounded him and then looked at Bash as if he had lost his mind, "Kinda in the middle of something here."

"I think you can take a break for little old-" Brett cut himself off as he looked around at the circle around Dax, "You trying to burn your house down?"

"I'm going to get us some more blood," Bash pushed himself off of the doorframe and walked out.

"The candles are a witch thing. I lit them just in case I needed them, and I figured it'd help me go through all these old books," Dax sighed as he stood up, "Sometimes I need a boost to connect back to nature since technically there is no way I should be able to do magic."

"What are you trying to do?" Brett asked as he hugged Dax.

"I figured if my aunt wasn't able to cloak me while using my magic, I could. The only problem is that the one page in this grimoire that has what I need it to is smudged. And if pronunciation didn't make the difference in cloaking yourself and burning down a town, it wouldn't be a problem," Dax sighed. He smiled a bit when he noticed just how interested Brett was in their conversation, "I might have to come up with my own spell is the scary part."