𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why does it have to be enchanted?" Dax complained as he grabbed the locket that hung around his neck, "Aunt Freya and Aunt Davina cloaked me."

"It's a precaution, Dax. You don't use your magic unless it's life or death," Bash sighed as he handed Dax his bag.

"We're in a small town in California, not New Orleans. I doubt anything ever happens here," Dax complained.

"So you shouldn't be using your magic at all," Dax glared at Bash who was smiling, "You take your meds?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then you're good to go. Let me know if you like the school!"

"I will!" Dax shut the door behind him and walked to his black chevy Camaro. It was brand new, and his mother's way of apologizing. She felt horrible about him and Hope going to opposite ends of the country, but it was because tensions in New Orleans had risen too much.

Hope and Dax went to the Salvatore School for a few years, but after Dax's dad died, he didn't want to go back. By high school, he ended up at Benjamin Franklin High School. His time there went really well until crazy vampire purists decided it was time to attack the MIkaelsons again.

After Dax activated his vampire gene, tensions rose even further. He was sent to California so that his family could calm everything down.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax almost got lost on his way into the school. His meds were still in the process of kicking in, and he had gotten distracted by something shiny. He managed to get to the office though.