𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐁 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐊   𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax stared at Brett in shock. Stiles and Derek were struggling to hold him still as he was seizing. Yellow foam game from his mouth. Dax was cursing every part of himself that let him care because, after everything, he was in the same place all over again. He was watching someone he cared for die all over again just because of who they were.

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked loudly.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible," Deaton said as he walked over.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles sassed.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one with werewolf strength," Derek responded.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him," Deaton clarified as yellow foam continued to exit Brett's mouth.

"He's slipping. I don't think I can hold him," Stiles said. Brett successfully shoved all three people into the wall from his lying-down position.

"Dammit, please don't make it worse," Dax mumbled as he pulled off his necklace and put it on the table. He walked up behind Brett and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Somnum," Dax whispered. Brett fell to the floor unconscious. Dax grabbed his necklace and put it back on.

"Who's he?" Some older guy who was good-looking, if Dax said so himself, said as he came into the clinic.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Stiles asked, very annoyed, as he held his side. He hit it when he was shoved into the metal table.

Deaton kneeled next to the unconscious Brett and made the cut. Dax grimaced as Brett made gasping noises. A yellow cloud of smoke left the boys' chest. Brett was breathing again, and that meant Dax felt like he could too.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Dax asked.

"I think he'll be fine, but he'll probably be out for a while," Deaton answered.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something," Stiles said. Stiles and Deaton leaned in to hear him a little better while Dax just focused on his whispering.