𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐈 𝐍 𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄   𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐖 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, I can drive him to the hospital," Dax said, "I just have to call someone first."

"Do we really need to go to the hospital though?" Liam asked nervously.

"Here is some ice," The nurse handed him an ice pack.

"Liam, I'm taking you to the hospital. Just give me like four minutes to make this call," Dax then stepped into the hall. He pulled out his phone and called Brett.

"Hey," Brett answered, "I'll be out of class in like ten minutes and then we can meet up."

"I hate to be like this, but this kid probably broke his leg at tryouts, and so I am driving him to the hospital instead of coming to pick you up. I'm sorry. It's just these two Juniors were being asses to him the entire time, and I ended up sticking my neck out for him-"

"And now you want to see it through... No, it's ok. I'll just catch a ride with my little sister and Satomi."

"I really am sorry."

"I suppose you'll just have to make it up to me."

"We'll make plans later, and I'll do your math homework."

"Do I want a sixteen-year-old freshman doing my Geometry homework?"

"I'm smarter than you think," Dax crossed his arms.

"I'm going to need the story on how you're still in the ninth grade."

"I'll give it to you later. I got to go," Dax then hung up his phone as Liam hobbled into the hallway. Dax rolled his eyes at the guy's stubbornness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>