𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐌 𝐈 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐈 𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 𝐎

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It had been three days since they rescued Scott and Kira from the church when Dax was finally able to transition back into himself. He woke up in the middle of the desert without any clothes on. It wasn't exactly ideal, but he managed to find a town and get some clothes from someone who didn't need them. He then borrowed a phone to call Bash. Thankfully for Dax, Bash got down to Mexico rather quickly

"Brett hasn't left out the house since you ran off. Lori came by a few times to check in on him and to see if you had come back," Bash informed him as Dax noticed the sign welcoming them to beacon Hills.

"Did I freak him out?"

"He hasn't talked about it. All he told me is that you ran off and he couldn't find you."

Dax ran a hand through his hair, "Is everyone else okay?"

"Yeah, Liam was worried about you too. He came by to see if you had come back, but you hadn't... Why did you run off, Dax?"

"I couldn't change back even after I got away from the church. It forced me to transform and I was still dealing with the side effects. I had to run while I still had a clear head, or I could have hurt someone... They would have tried to take me back, and I wouldn't have made the trip without tearing apart the prison van," Dax explained as he began to pick at his fingers.

"You guys had a prison transport van?"

"Do you have my stuff... like my talisman, my phone, my wallet, and my keys?"

"You took your keys to Mexico?" Bash asked as he looked at Dax as if he were stupid.

"Couldn't have you taking my baby out on a joy ride, now could I?"

Bash scoffed with an eye roll, "Yeah, Brett has them... Are you okay? Any weird stuff going on from being trapped as a wolf?"

"I'm okay. I mean there was a bitchy lady who did not like the idea of me using her phone, or inviting me in, but I compelled her. Then I had to drain her a bit. Her kids called me the Devil until I erased their memories and made them fond of me," Dax rambled.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Bash, stop worrying. I'm fine."

"Never do that to me again, Dax," Bash warned, "I almost called your mother."