Chapter 19- Good or Bad news?

Charlie POV

My feet were swinging up and down, my hands sitting by my sides, holding firmly to the table. 

"Babe, you need to calm down" Harry said, taking my left hand in between both of his and kissing it. 

"I'm just so anxious" I said, stating the obvious. 

There was a knock at the door before a tall, strawberry blonde haired woman came in. 

"Charlotte Adams?" She asked. I nodded, bitting down on my bottom lip.

"Charlie" 

"Hi sweetie! I'm Dr. Margie!" She said, offering out her hand which I gladly shook. She turned to Harry and smiled. 

"Harry Styles" Harry stated, putting his hand out which she took kindly. 

"You are the...?"

"Boyfriend" Harry chuckled

"Ok, so what I'm going to have you do, Charlie is lie back on this table and I'm going to put a gel on your stomach and take an ultrasound" I nodded and laid down, gripping Harry's hand in mine and bringing it to my cheek for comfort. "Here comes the gel, it's a bit cold" She warned me placing the FREEZING gel on my stomach. I couldn't help but shiver. 

As she started to move around the monitor thing, I took a look at the screen. Just black and gray. I watched the doctors face as she studied the screen, yet I couldn't tell what she was seeing or thinking. 

"So..." I asked, getting impatient. 

She turned towards me and then looked at the screen again. "I'm just going to need to take some tests and I'll know in a couple of hours. Just stay here while a nurse comes in to take your blood. I'll call you in about 3 hours to have you come back in" She said with a smile. 

"3 hours but that is soooo long" I whined. Harry chuckled. 

"Sorry, she's a bit impatient at times" Dr. Margie nodded and stepped into the doorway. 

"Just so I know, having a baby, is it good news or bad news?" She asked. 

"Good news" I eagerly said. She nodded and smiled, gave us a quick wave and walked further into the hallway. "Oh my god, how am I supposed to wait 3 hours? 

"I'm sure you can handle it" 

Another knock on the door startled me. "Charlie. Hi I'm going to need to take a few tests" The nurse said. I nodded and lifted up the sleeve of my sweater. I gripped Harry's hand again and looked away as the needle was pushed into my arm. 

About 5 minutes later the nurse said I was done. "Stay close by so when we have the results you can come in right away" She said with a smile. I nodded and said bye. 

"Where would you like to go, love?" Harry asked.

"For lunch" I said. He smiled and took my hand, pulling me along with him. 

3 Hours later- 

"Shouldn't they have called by now?" I asked, slumping my shoulders over. 

"Charlie," Harry started. I turned to look at him, meeting his green eyes. "They will call, you just need to be patient" He said. 

"Oh my god, what if I am pregnant? Won't that ruin your career? Gosh, I didn't even think of that! You probably hate me!" I said, putting my head in my hands and sobbing. 

"Charlotte, you really need to calm down" Harry sternly said, but added a chuckle to soften his tone. I looked up again, and he took my hands in his. "Whatever happens, happens, ok?" I nodded and embraced him in a hug.