Chapter 20- New Faces

Charlie's POV

"Yeah, so how's radio one without me?" I giggled into the phone. 

"So boring! You don't even understand!" Grimmy said. 

"Hey, I'm right here you know!" Gemma, his cohost for the night said. 

"Love you Gem!" I said, making a kissing sound through the phone. 

"Who wants food?" Niall asked, walking from the front of the bus to where I was lying against the couch, my head on Ed's lap and my feet on Liam's. 

"Meeee!" I cheered. Niall chuckled and went back to tell the driver to stop at a food place. "Grim, I got to go!" 

"You heard her, folks! Charlie has to go, but we'll talk to you soon Charls!" He said, concluding my somewhat of an interview on the air. 

"Love you!" I said as Harry walked into the room. 

"Love you too" I clicked End and put my phone on my stomach. 

"I leave to go to the bathroom and you tell your on the phone boyfriend that you love him, your head is on my best mates lap and your feet are on my other mates lap. I can definitely trust my girlfriend" Harry said, walking over to me. 

"What can I say?" I shrugged. "I make the boys drool" I said as he pecked my lips. "It's really hard being the only girl on a tourbus with a bunch of good looking fellows!" I said. 

A mixture of thank yous and a Hey! from Harry rung through my ears. 

"But I only have eyes for you love muffin" I rolled my eyes. Just as I did so, the bus came to a hault. I sat up and looked outside the window to see we were at a Diner. "Yum! Food!" I said, running to get my jacket and slipping it on my arms. 

I followed the boys out of the bus and inot the diner. A bimbo of a old women sat as down, chewing obnoxiously on a piece of gum, and took our drink order. 

"Wait so where are we off to?" I asked, turning to Harry, who was on my right. 

"You really need like a calendar or something.." Louis muttered. 

"Not nice" I said pointing a stern finger at the older lad. I turned back at Harry who was stifling a laugh. 

"We are going to Las Vegas right now, but we are stopping in Kansas" Harry said. 

"Kansas? That's so random. Why is it so cold, though?" I asked, hugging my jacket. Harry shrugged and pulled me into his side, using his arm 

"We are just driving through other states to get there" Liam told me, rolling his eyes at my 'stupid' question. 

"Harry!" I whined. "They're being mean to me" I said, sticking out my bottom lip. 

"Why don't you go ask one of your other boyfriends?" He asked, doing his best to keep a straightface. I ignored him and brushed all the boys off my shoulders. 

"Too much testosterone in the air" I mumbled making all the guys chuckled. 

I took out my phone while the boys were conversing and logged onto twitter. 

@CharlieRae: I need a girls day! Too many boys... #someonehelp 

I went to my mentions and refreshed it to see what people were saying this second. 

@EleanorJCalder: @CharlieRae don't worry! I'll be there once I finish my studying!!!! I miss you. 

I smiled and gave her a quick 'can't wait to see you' before happily putting my phone back into my pocket. We finished eating and boarded the bus again. I curled up into mine and Harry's bunk bed and fell asleep in no time.