Chapter 8- Supportive Boyfriend

Charlie POV

"So... tell me everything! Before they come back up!" Skye said, flinging herself onto my bed. 

"How did you even get into my house?" I asked, slipping my clothes off and putting on black  sweatpants and a pink crop top. 

"That's not important right now! Tell me!" 

"Well first things first, I'm not single" I said, walking into the bathroom and taking off my eye makeup. 

"YAYAYAYYY" She squealed. "I couldn't wait for the day that this would happen!"

"Yeah, he took me out for a day in town and then we went for dinner at a new burger place and then we went to a meadow-"

"And he had fireworks" Skye finished. I gave her a nod and furrowed my eyebrows "Puhlease, he's my best friend too! How do you think he got such a romantic idea?" She asked. 

"Maybe because I said that that was the only way I would go out with him" I stated, obviously. 

"Ok, so I didn't come up with the idea, but I enforced it" Skye said. 

"Not sure if that's true, but thanks" I said, walking back into my room and putting my hair in a high pony tail. 

"So then she said yes" I heard Harry's voice say up the stairs. 

"Dude, way to go, mate!" I heard Noah say back. 

"Talking about me, are we?" I asked, opening up the door and sitting on my hip. 

"Maybe a little" Harry said charging at me and throwing me on my bed. He fell on top of me and kissed me. 

"This is going to take some getting used to" Skye said, Noah agreed with a nod as the two stood by the door. 

"You two are the ones who wanted this to happen" Harry said, flipping over on his side and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Yeah, you guys are adorable and all, just weird" Skye shrugged. Her and Noah decided to join in our cuddling session, just like old times. 

"Harry, when do you go back?" Noah asked. 

"A little over a week, but we are going to New York first, so I'll drop Charlie off" He informd the three of us. 

"How come I didn't know about this?" I asked. 

"Because I literally just thought of it 3 and a half seconds ago" Harry said kissing my nose. 

"Hmph, I want a boyfriend" Skye sighed. 

"Hey baby!" Noah said, picking her up and twirling her around. 

"Ew ew ew!" She squealed. Harry and I stayed on my bed laughing our asses off. 

We decided to watch a movie and fall asleep. While Skye and Noah set up our sleeping arrangements, Harry and I went downstairs to make a snack. 

"Hmmmmm, I don't know what I want" I sighed. Harry's arms snaked around my waist and his head sat in the crook of my neck while I looked in the cabinets. 

"Cape Cod chips" Harry said. I nodded and took the bag. "Oreos" Harry asked, again I put them in our snack bowl. "Goldfish! Ohhhh! Yummy honey mustard and garlic pretzels! And chips ahoy! Oh wow Charls you got some good food going on in here! I should come home more often! Do you have anything-" 

"You really eat a lot for a guy with a six pack" I said turning around. Harry gave me a cheesy grin. I smiled and pushed him against the island in back of us. My hands went under his shirt and started to feel his toned stomach. "Guys with six packs are so sexy" I whispered.