Chapter 10; Going Home

Charlie POV

It's amazing how fast time passes. I finally finished the year at NYU and I had my papers ready for a school in the heart of London as well for my internship at Radio One! 

My phone started buzzing in my pocket and I instantly knew who it was. 

Harry Styles 

"Helloooooooooo?" I sung into the phone. 

"Hey baby girl! You excited to see me?" Harry said back. 

"I'm just excited to see the tour bus! I've always wanted to go on one of those!" I admitted. 

"So you're more excited to spend time on a bus rather than your boyfriend?" Harry asked dumbfounded. 

"Mmm little bit" I said giggling. 

"Well the van will be there in a half hour, I'm not sure if I'll be on it because I mean you probably don't want to see me" Harry said, I can almost see him sulking. 

"Ok" I said. "Bye" 

"Love you!" When I didn't say it back, I could tell how frustrated he was getting "LOVE YOU!" He screamed into the phone. "Charlotte!" He said sternly. 

"Love you too" I sighed. 

"Thank you, see you soon, maybe" he said, hanging up. 

I finished packing a few things from my room and hugged Lindsey goodbye as she would be going back to Arizona, where she lived with her sisters. 

"Boyband in the house, what what!" Louis said, acting as if to raise the roof. I rolled my eyes as he engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. 

"Hey Lou" I said. 

"Charlay!" Liam said, picking me up and twirling me around. 

Instead of getting a hello, Niall went over to my mini fridge by the door and opened it to reveal empty shelves. "Seriously, Char?" He asked. 

"Hello to you too" I said, hugging him. 

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn asked. 

"I thought we were out of that stage?" 

"Never, ever ever!" Zayn said, holding his heart in disbelief. 

"I'll go tell the moving guys where your room is" Harry said, about to step out of my room without a hug. 

"Excuse me?" I said, making him turn around. "Do you not want a little loving from your girlfriend who you haven't seen in a billion and a half years?"

"She doesn't really love me anymore, so no not really" Harry said, his face obviously trying to hold back the cheeky smirk begging to be shown. 

"Harry, can you just like step out of the doorway and then come back in?" I asked. He looked at me confused but did as he was told. When he was back in sight I jumped into his arms. "HARRY! Oh baby, I missed you so much!" I said, pressing my lips against his. I felt his smile widen and a vibration on my lips from him chuckling. 

"Ew PDA!" I heard from the boys mummbling. 

"Oh shush! Three fifths of you have girlfirends.. sorry Niall and Liam... but let me have a little bit of time with my boyfriend, thank you very much" I said, going back to a cheesy make out session with Harry. 

"Ok, ok! Thank you for that" Harry said. 

"I wasn't done!" I said, about to kiss him again. 

"Charlie!" He said, detaching my legs from his waist and placing me on the floor. "If we want to make the concert tonight and have dinner we are going to have to leave in the next half hour" Harry said.