Chapter 16- Surprises at Holmes

OMG the title is so clever. stop

Charlie POV

"Mommy I'm home!" Harry sung while walking into the familiar house. 

"Oh kids! I've missed you so much!" Anne said, charging down the stairs. 

"Hi Anne!" I squealed, jumping into my somewhat of a second mom's arms. It's awkward cuz I usd to call her Aunt Annie, but that would just make things strange in the family. 

Next thing I knew, I was taken down to the ground and my cheeks were slobbered in kisses. 

"Oh how I've missed you" Gemma said. 

"So my girlfriend gets more love than I do from my sister?" Harry asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yes, because she is practically a sister to me and I like her better than you!" Gemma said, sticking her tongue out at cury q and standing up. 

"Babe?" I called to Harry, reaching my arms out to him. He chuckled and pulled me up with ease. 

"You don't even understand how long I've waiting for this to happen" Gemma sighed, sitting down on the couch. 

"You do realize you've seen us since this happened?" I asked. 

"Yes, but its just so fresh" She said. I gave her a quizzical look but then shook my head and dropped it. 

"I'm going over to mi casa. You coming?" I asked Harry. He shrugged and took my hand in his. 

We walked the 100 feet and ended up at my door. I run the doorbell and heard shuffling. 

"That better be my baby!" I heard my moms voice on the other side. "Oh dear! I've missed you" She said pulling me in for a tight hug. She continued to say 'my baby girl' over and over again while holding me. 

"Ok mom. I missed you too and all, but I'd like to breathe a bit too" I said, giggling. 

"Oh Harry! My god, have you grown?" She asked, pulling him in for a hug, as well. 

"There is a possibility that I have. I stopped keeping track" He said chuckling. 

"Daniel home?" I asked. 

"No, going to house hunting in London with Chelsea" My mom said. I nodded. 

"Mom, can you make cookies, I've missed them so very much!" I asked, pulling Harry up the stairs. 

"Where are we going?" Harry asked. 

"Have you seriously forgotten the inside of the house? Is old age getting to you, babe?" I said, pinching his cheek while walking into my bedroom. 

I fell onto my bed and motioned for him to come over to me. When he was close enough, I pulled him down by his shirt and pressed my lips to his. 

"That was a long car ride" I mumbled against his lips. 

"Sure was" He replied. 

"It's going to be really awkward if my mom walks in" I said, not wanting to leave his kisses. 

"Yeah" He said, pushing my body down farther and pressing his body against mine. 

Time flew and as I said, it was quite awkward when my mom walked in on us in the middle of sucking off each others faces. 

"Oh. God kids! At least lock the door... I'm scarred for life" She said, holding her hands to her eyes. By this, time Harry rolled off of me and we were both in hysterics at my mom. "Cookies are ready whenever you guys are done with.. that" She said, trying to walk out of my room with her eyes covered, however she didn't succeed and walked into a few walls.