Chapter 12- Famous People

Charlie POV

I woke up to an empty bed the next morning. Way to blow me off when we just did it, Styles! I groaned and threw the covers off my bare body, scurrying off to get a pair of Harry's sweats. After washing up, I went downstairs to see a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon and cut up strawberries, of course a note on top of it

Had to go out to the studio, won't be back for a while :( have a nice day at work and when you get home get yourself all dazzled up... its a surprise so don't even try asking!

Love you tons and bunches

Haz xx

Although, I was upset to be waking up on my own, he made up for it. I dug into my delicious breakfast and went upstairs to change for work. It was a beauty that I could wear whatever I felt like and that I had classes once a week, but that didn't even start for another 2 weeks! 

To Grimmy: I'll be there in 10, sorry for being late!

From Grimmy: Don't fret! We are holding on without you :p 

I shook my head and smiled as I started my walk to Radio One. 

"Good morning, everyone!" I cheered as I walked through the building. I finally got to my desitination to see Grimmy in the middle of a phone call. 

"-and then we heard that, oh hi Charlie! We are just on the phone with your boyfriend, of course" 

"It would be nice if I got to speak to my boyfriend this morning too" I said into the mic, playfully. 

"Sorry Charls! Had some work to be done! Did you have a nice breakfast?" He asked. 

"I did, thank you! So the reason that you are always on this radio show now is because I am hosting or is this like a usual thing?" I asked. 

"Grimmy calls me from time to time, but I mean you make it all the more better, babe!" He said. 

"Flirt" I coughed. 

"So, lets make this conversation interesting, shall we?" Grimmy offered. 

"What do you mean by interesting, Grim?" Harry asked. 

"You each share the most embarassing moment in each others lives" 

"no I don't like this idea" I said. 

"Perfect, babe, you start!" Harry said through the phone. 

After a few minutes of convincing and a song  break, I finally started my story:

"Ok, I'm not gonna embarass you too much, so when Harry was probably like 5, he asked if girls farted and everyone including myself, Gemma, our parents, my brother, everyone would convince him that they didn't. He believe us of course... until he was about 12 or so. Everytime a girl would accidently let one rip, we would say it was him and he just didn't notice and he would believe us. So thats my story"

"Pathetic!" Grimmy said. 

"I'm not gonna full out embarass him!" I defended myself. 

"I'm sorry in advance Char" Harry said. 

"What are you goi- no. I swear to god, Harry! We will break up if you tell that story!" 

"The world must know!" Harry said. 

"Grimmy hang up!" I said. 

"No, I think I want to hear this!" 

"So lets just say Charlie wasn't the girliest of girls when she was younger sooooo when she decided she wanted to fix her eyebrows because lets just say, maybe she was related to a callepirtar! So she took a tweezer and a razor and lets just say that she had no eyebrow and bangs when she came to school the next day." He concluded.