Chapter 18- Horseplay

Harry POV

I fluttered my eyes open, adjusting to the light. It was day 24 of the tour, I knew this because due to Charlie's video diaries, we were keep track. Speaking of my girlfriend, when my eyes adjusted, I didn't find her next to me. Instead, there was a pack of tissues half of them crumpled up and thrown on the floor, a half drunken glass of water and an open bag of pretzels. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted myself up. 

"Charlie?" I called, getting a grumble from the bathroom. I got up and put on a shirt  while walking to the bathroom. "Babe you ok?" I asked, knocking on the door. 

"No" I opened the door to see Charlie sitting by the toilet. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, crouching down next to her and bringing her into my arms. She sobbed and sniffled. "What hurts? Are you congested? Are you throwing up?" 

"My nose is clogged and I feel noxious" She admitted, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"I'm gonna go to the nearest drug store and get you some meds. Do you need anything else?" 

"Can you get me some crackers and gingerale?" 

"Of course. I'll be right back. I'm going to have Louis stay with you, be right back"

I kissed her foehead and then stepped out of the bathroom, out of our hotel room and into the hallway. I walked towards Louis' room, which was across the hall and knocked loudly. 

He didn't answer, so I knocked again. 

"What in the hell- Harry what do you want?" Louis asked, opening the door. 

"Charlie is sick, I'm going to go get her some medicine and a few other things, you mind watching her?" He sighed and then nodded. "Thank you so much, Lou. Here's the room key. When I left, she was sitting by the toilet, see if you can get her back into bed. I'll be back in twenty minutes tops" I said, before running towards the elevator. As it closed I waved to Lou. 

"Excuse me?" I tried to get the front desks attention. When one of the women turned towards me, I motioned her over. 

"What can I do for you, sir?" 

"Where is the closest conience store?" 

"Out the doors, turn left go down a block and you should see it at the end of the block" I thanked her and walked out the doors.

"Harry!" I was blinded by paps lights flashing.

"How's Charlie?"

"Where you going?"

"Hi" I said, pushing my way through the rather large men. Some followed me until found my destination, however they stayed outside while I went in.

I found congestion medicine and tums. I then got a box of crackers, a bag of pretzels, a bar of chocolate and animal crackers along with a six pack of gingerale and a couple of magazines.

"That'll be 19.34" The casheier said, I handed her a twenty and told her to keep the change before rushing out. Again I hustled down the street, makng my way through the men again. 

I ran up stairs, literally taking the stairs as the elevator was taking too long and walked over to my room. I banged on the door until Louis opened it up. I walked in and rushed to the bathroom. 

"Charlie?" I yelled, not seeing where I left her. I heard a giggle from the bedroom and walked swiftly (badumtsss) into there. 

"You do realize I just have a cold, I'm not dying or anything. You can calm down" Charlie said. I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to her on the bed.