QUICK FILLER

"And now I'd like to call up the bride and groom for their first dance" The DJ said. Careful not to step on my pure white dress, I stood up and walked over to the dance floor. I waited in the center of the wood floor watching my charming husband walk towards me. 

"Hello gorgeous" Harry murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. 

"Hi" I said, resting my cheek on his shoulder and slipping my hands in his. 

"Can you believe that this is real?" He whispered in my ear. 

"No. It feels like I'm in a fairytale" I answered. 

"You're so beautiful" He said, kissing my hair. 

"I lov-" 

I was taken from my day dream as loud cheers engulfed the room. I looked up and sighed. Watching as Eleanor and Louis shared their first kiss as a married couple. I turned my head and saw Danielle, Perrie and a couple of Eleanor's school friends. 

"Gahh I'm so happy!" Danielle squealed, her hands moving around, but I couldn't help but catch the sparkling ring on her ring finger. 

"God, it feels like we've been waiting for this moment for years!" Perrie said pushing a piece of violet hair behind her ear. She then smiled, when she took her hand away and admired the ring on her finger. 

I groaned and both girls looked at me. 

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Danielle asked as Lou and El walked back down the aisle to the Cinderella looking carriage Louis insisted on getting. 

"You know" I murmured. She engulfed me in a hug and kissed my temple. 

"It'll be your time soon" She promised. 

"Ladies, come on!" I heard Liam say behind us. I turned around and saw the curly head with his bandmate waiting for their girlfriends. 

"Aren't they just the most perfect couple" Danielle chirped, gripping onto Liam's arm. 

"Soooo perfect" I said sarcastically under my breath, intertwining my fingers with Harry's. 

"Stop being grumpy! We are at a wedding, it's a time to be happy!" 

"Yeah, another wedding that isn't ours" I said. Harry rolled his eyes, not wanting to hear another 'why aren't we married yet?' speech.  I mean come on, we've been dating for 7 years, meaning we are both 25. Sure we are the youngest of the bunch, but I'm getting tired of calling him my boyfriend. 

Party- 

"Is it awkward when they play your song at like party?" I heard the girl Niall has been dating ask. Her name was Emma, she was adorable! Honestly, the cutest 23 year old I know! They met at Nandos, what a better place for Niall to meet a girl, huh? 

"Nah, we're used to it by now" She nodded and sipped her whine. 

I looked around the room, wishing that the next time I blinked I would open my eyes to see Harry in front of me on the dance floor, me wearing that beautiful white dress I've only dreamed of and him in a tux looking ever so dashing. 

... but it would only feel like a dream because Harry is an ass of a boyfriend. 

A/N:: I just need a short thingy before I wrote the next chapter or else it wouldn't have made any sense....