Chapter 5 - Truth ..

Macey's POV-

I don't know what happened to Justin. He held me in his arms and jumped out of the window, I screamed, my eyes were squeezed shut. I could hear tree's rustling, where were we? I thought... I opened my eyes just a bit, and peeked. We were in the woods, Justin jumped again and I quickly closed my eyes shut, my grip on Justin's top getting tighter. He slowed down, jogging... We finally stopped and he put me down, I opened my eyes and saw we were in some sort of cave with big rocks. it was empty, I looked at Justin, he looked pissed, It scared me, his eyes were different, they were dark, the colour was a shade of golden yellow, not that hazel brown colour, he didn't look like the guy I fell for, he didn't have those eyes, every girl swoon for, and the scariest thing is ..

that he is the guy that is in my dreams ..

Jeremy's [DAD] POV-

I ran towards Macey's house, I could smell Justin's scent getting closer and stronger. I hid behind the bushes, I could see a bit through Macey's room, and something jumped out the window... it was Justin, he was carrying someone heading towards the woods, I heard a scream... Macey! Oh no...

I shot towards the woods, closely following him in case he did something stupid, I could tell how angry he was because of how fast he was running, I couldn't even catch up to him. He finally stopped inside a cave. He knew I was right, I could sense it, I heard someone breathing heavily, and it was silent for a while, so I decided to head in... But I was in full wolf! I stood in front of the cave, I saw Justin, he was slid down against the wall, his hands shaking, his whole body trembling, I whispered... "Justin... Justin" He didn't hear, he was looking at her, the girl's back was facing me, she was looking around, but then she turned around and gasped.

"JUSTIN!" She screamed. Justin's head snapped towards me, she ran over to him holding onto his arm, scared. Justin went in front of her, protecting her, he crouched down on his four, and growled when he noticed it was me, he stood back up! "Justin, that's a bear!"

Justin sighed and muttered, "That's not a bear, thats ..." He stopped when he realised, what he was going to say, he then said to her "I'll be right back." I crawled out of the cave to a place, where she wouldn't hear us .. Justin sat on the ground, slumped, He ran his hands through his hair.. I understood his pain and went and put my head on his lap, tickling his tummy with my snout, he giggled... "Stop it Dad, this is not the time" He whined. I couldn't speak so I communicated through my mind, "Told you so"... "Shut up, I know... You were right" He frowned, "Do this .." I stood on all four, and growled baring my teeth at him, it looked like I was going to pounce on him, but before I knew it, I felt something smack me on the back... and I knocked out completely falling to the ground ..

Macey's POV-

I went out of the cave and quickly grabbed a log, I was scared the beast would do something any second now, so I followed them, I hid behind a tree, waiting, when I saw the beast baring his teeth at Justin, who sat there innocently with a confused face, I knew it was time for action, I went behind it and when I smacked the beast.. Justin shouted "No ..."

The beast fell to the ground, knocked out... That should teach him a lesson.

"Macey?" Justin asked. I dropped the stick staring at the beast, I looked at Justin, terrified... he came over to me and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, he stroked my hair and whispered "It's Okay..." He let go of me and went to the beast, he shook him and said "Dad?" DAD?! What? The beast got up and shook his head, he looked at me and I stuttered, "D-don't touch me ..." "Please don't eat m-me?" The animal looked at Justin then at me and so did Justin, It was so weird... It's like they knew what each other was saying. They finally stopped and Justin walked over to me "Mace, I got to tell you something, well we?" I was confused... His dad?

Justin's POV-

I walked over to Macey. "Mace, I got to tell you something, well we?" She seemed confused, probably when I called Dad, dad.. Dad game me some sort of look that said 'Go on..."

"Um... well first of all, you must keep it a secret and not tell anyone..."

"Go on..." She said

"I-I'm a Monster" I stuttered

She burst out laughing, "Is this a joke"

"No!" I shouted, getting angry because she thought it was some sort of joke, "I'm serious!"

I sat on the ground, Dad came over to me, lying on my stomach, and he stroked my hand with his snout calming me down...

"This wolf-bear thing is my dad, Mace I'm a Werewolf and you're my mate"

"Ha-ha, this isn't Twilight!" she argued

"Seriously, you got to believe me, those dreams and nightmares ... you're the girl I dream about... You even told me in your dreams. our dreams that Hannah's your real mate, and Jess just tags along, you told me everything, you used to stroke my back and cuddled with me, the wolf, even if I couldn't talk, I understood you and you knew that, we used to read each other's mind sometimes remember?"

Her eyes widened, she didn't believe it, she remembered everything... "So, you are... him"

"Yes, I'm your wolfie Mace... I'm a Monster and you're my Mate..."