Chapter 19 - New member.

Recap -

I'm pregnant." I bit my lip, looking at everyone's reaction.

They all looked shocked and surprised but Dad was fuming with anger. Mum's reaction was hard to tell, I couldn't read her.

I looked down, waiting for a reply or something. But when I got it, it was someone running upstairs, slamming the door on the way.

I looked up and looked around. There was an empty seat, next to Dad... It was Mum.

Present-

"Dad?" I asked, my voice breaking up.

"Who is it? I'll break him" He said in. very deep voice. I sighed, "Dad, It's Justin's." My lips turning into a frown.

"Macey! Justin?! That teen pop sensation."

"I thought you liked him" I argued.

"There all the same, I only approved because I wanted you happy."

"Then be happy for me now!" I cried. He looked away and said nothing.

I felt tears fill my eyes, "And does he know?" Dad asked.

"Yes"

"And... he left you" He shouted. "No, he is going to be back, it's his job though" I was now sobbing.

My heart aching, knowing now that they didn't approve of this baby and Dad had a dislike for Justin from the start.

After, no one spoke. Everyone was silent. No one knew what to say but then Dylan spoke.

"Congrats?" He shrugged, breaking the silence.

"DYLAN!" Dad shouted, slamming his hand on the table, then getting up and leaving with his plate to the kitchen.

Miley then gave me a disgusted look and left the table...

I guess no one likes me now...

I ran up the stairs and into my room, sobbing in my pillow. A few minutes later, I calmed down and thought I'd have a talk with mum.

I knocked on her door and heard a quiet 'Come in' I opened the door slowly.

"Mum?" She looked up and wiped her tears away, she was sat on her bed, hiding her face. "Mum, are you angry with me?"

"No, I'm just disappointed." I walked over and sat down next to her. "You said, you guys would wait for marriage, you promised me along time ago, you wouldn't. I don't want you to go through the same mistakes as I did." I listened carefully, and took in everything she said.

Mum had me when she was 18, same as Justin. I guess that's another thing we have in common.

"But this is different Mum, we have a lot of people that could help and support us, we have you, Justin's parents and we can afford things"

Mum sniffed, "I know, but you've grown up so quick and so much and you're having a kid at 17-18, I don't know if I can cope with that. It's a lot to take in."

"I'm sorry for breaking my promise Mum."

"I know honey, It's just I got to think about it okay" I nodded, my eyes welling up. I embraced Mum into a hug and when we pulled away I asked Mum a question.

"What about Dad? He hates me and Justin"

"He is just upset, I'll explain to him and we will both think about it."

"How long has it been?" She added.

"2 months."

Her eyes went wide, "And you planned to tell us now"