Chapter 21 - Ryan & Chaz and another visitor.

Macey's POV -

Class finally ended, phew! In class was pure torture. It was a tense lesson! I had still had those dirty images in my mind from that slideshow the woman's showed. They even got out a fricking tampon... Gross! I shook my head, taking the thoughts and images out of my mind. By the way, I still got the stares, even when I stepped out of the hall all eyes went right through me. For the second time, can't people find a life!

I headed over to my next class - art. When I got in through the door, all eyes went on me. With my head down I walked to my seat ignoring all whispers and side comments. Since there was no other seats left I had to sit on the chair in the middle of the classroom with a girl that had broken glasses, those massive braces on and used tissues gathered in her big hands.

Fuck My Life.

I sat down, getting my huge art book out. I waited for the teacher to come in. The usual teacher that wears the same leopard flared trousers every time I see her, she came in and this time ... she wore the regular.

The leopard flared trousers and a tiny cardigan. She had brunette hair, her fringe coming down like a front fringe, but her ones were super short and so was her hair, its similar to a boy's haircut to be exact. She had blue eyes, and always had a huge smile on her face well until you piss her off, her jaws tighten and her lips go in like a pout showing her many wrinkles.

Oh, and her name was Ms' McCartney, she is probably stricter than any other teacher's and wants everything to be exactly the way she wants it. To her everything has to be perfect.

Without saying a good morning to her class, she just went over to her seat starting up the lesson. Today we were going to learn to do portraits and paintings.

Halfway through the lesson, I was drawing ... we all had to draw something that meant a lot to us, something ... meaningful. I was focusing on my piece when I felt something being thrown at me. I looked down to see a ruffled paper crunched up in to a little ball.

Curious, I picked it up unfolding the creased line paper. In huge capitals a word spelt 'SLUT!' was written across. I frowned straightaway. I looked around to see if I could guess who threw it, but it could have been anyone, everyone here was mean and didn't mind their own business. Not showing any emotions, I put a fake smile on my face randomly but inside I was hurting ... a lot.

I guess people wouldn't understand, they didn't understand!

Chucking the paper elsewhere. I carried on with my work; I was just starting the eyes, whose eyes you ask? ... Justin's.

Not Justin Bieber but Justin as the wolf ... my wolfie. I smiled at my drawing so far, I guess the most exciting part about drawing him was his eyes. Even his eyes being drawn looked amazing. I could picture those hazel delights looking through mine.

My smile stayed on my face, but it wasn't for long until I realised Justin's not here, not in my arms, his lips not attached to mine, his hands not intertwined to my fingers. His eyes not there looking through mine, his body not touching against mine. His warmth and his smile ... which I ever so missed so much.

Looking down at the portrait, I carried on finally breathing the air that I was holding on to which I didn't realise I was. I carried on, biting the inside of my cheek, tilting my head focusing closely ... Imagining Justin's were wolf image.

I jumped.

I felt another thing hit my back. Ignoring it ... thinking it was another hate message. I turned back to my piece until another piece of shit hit my back. I grunted. Pressing both my teeth together, my jaw tightened. Wiping the sweat off my forehead, showing how pissed and stressed I am.