Chapter 30 - All is revealed, the end.

This is it guys ... It's the end but there will be a sequel :)

-

I heard the sound of footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw the rest followed behind. I saw a faint red coat and instantly knew it was Macey.

"Baby-" I said to myself.

Finally getting to her and held her with my two front feet and saw the grazed knee. It was gushing with blood and seemed infected.

"You okay?" I asked looking up at her. She nodded. I pressed my hand to her knee to keep the blood from flowing. I gave Callum a look to say I needed something to help keep the blood away. Macey looked at the others with an amazed look. It was the first time she's seen my wolf mates (Pack).

I licked Macey's cheek that caused her to giggle cheering her up. I finally met with her touch which was wonderful. I heard two gagging with a comment 'ew'.

Rolling my eyes, I looked behind me and only saw Dakota and Callum... where was Harrison? Forgetting him I turned back to Macey. Callum handed over some material that I didn't take a

good look at. I just wrapped around Macey's knee. A flashback came back to me. That time when we were running away from Cameron and then Macey fell and grazed her knee just like now.

I turned to Callum and Dakota, giving them a look they understood and walked away giving us some alone time.

Dakota's POV -

Walking back to our spot. We both thought where the hell was Harrison? Why did he go off like that? It was a bit stupid.

When we got to our spot we heard the same sniffing we had heard before. Scrunching my nose,I walked closer to see Harrison crouched down near the lake. His knees brought up to his chest while he looked out at the view.

"Harrison, why you crying again?" I asked, coming closer.

"Missing my family again." he sniffed with a lie. Rolling my eyes, I stood behind him along with Callum. This time he spoke,"We're not falling for that act again Harrison."

"C'mon tell us" I encouraged curiously.

"Promise not to tell Justin." He said monotonously.

"Uh sure..." I said uneasily. Curious to what he had to say that because none couldn't be said to Justin. "I said promise me both of you." he said a bit annoyed and rushed.

"Promise" me and Callum said in unison.

"I killed Cameron" he said lowly more as under his breathe than out loud.

"Huh, wait what?" I asked confused.

"I killed Cameron" he said through his gritted teeth. This time I heard him...

And I couldn't believe him more.

Justin's POV -

We struggled. Attempting to hug each other, it didn't work out so well so I just nuzzled my head in her neck while my stomach layed on her lap and half of her stomach.

Getting to the point, I asked the question I've been meaning to know for a while now even a long time. "Did you find out the babies gender?" I asked with enthusiasm.

She chuckled at how eager I was to know. "no, it's tomorrow." I nodded giving her a wolf smile. Stroking my fur, she looked at me within loving eyes. It went quiet until she spoke.

"I missed you so much" she told me, her voice was so soft. It croaked a bit and I knew she was on the verge of tears by the way she looked at me. I whimpered upset that I was making her cry. She suffered all this pain because of me.