Chapter 7 - First Time, First Kiss ..

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and tree's whistling, I sighed. 'Morning guys' I groggily said in my head, but realised Macey wouldn't hear me... but I didn't hear anything from Dad, I sat up and saw he wasn't there. Hm... Where could he be?

I accidently hit Macey on the back which caused her to wake up, she got off me and stretched. "So what are we going to do today?" She asked. I thought about it .. "I want to try and form into a wolf" I said. She nodded. "I'm so hungry"... "Why don't we go find some squirrels?"

Her eyes went wide. "Ew, No way!"... "Then what are we g-"I got cut off by my Dad entering the cave, full human shouting out "I got food"

"You do?" Mace said in shock.

"Yeah" Dad placed the food on a big rock, Macey ran to it. "There's some sandwiches, fries ,nuggets and water"

"Where'd you go get it from" I asked.

"Mickey D's" I went over to the big rock and grabbed some nuggets and a water bottle. I sat on the ground next to Mace and stuffed myself with the nuggets... Mace gave me a funny look that said 'What the hell?' I shrugged and she snickered.

"Dad, how do I turn into a wolf?" I asked.

He replied "You have to get super angry" I nodded and got up, I went behind a rock and thought about things that made me angry... like that day my mum took away my x-box, that made me growl... but it didn't get me too angry, when I couldn't go out with Ryan and Chaz, that made me more angry and what did it was.. Cameron taking Macey away... Done! I growled loudly, I felt something ripping out of my skin, I stood on all fours, I got out from the big rock, I could feel a heavy weight on my back ..

"That's the fur son" My dad said. My teeth went sharp, I instantly felt warm and fat, I could feel paws growing through my nails, It was happening, I was turning into a full wolf and I like it, but what scared me was .. If I hurt Macey. I wouldn't be able to take it, I would get so pissed.

I felt my veins ripping through my arms and eyes, I was now full, I went behind the rock and picked it up with my teeth, I handed it over to Macey, who was still sitting on the ground, she took it, I nuzzled my snout in her neck, she found it ticklish and giggled, pushing me away, I trapped her with my arms and leg on both sides of her, which made her lean down on the floor, I was now on top of her, I put my snout on her cheek and licked it, she was delicious, she moved my head and kissed my snout, I gave her a wolf smile, she chuckled and kissed me again .. Our first kiss but as werewolf... and it was perfect! While me and Mace were playing and teasing, I heard my Dad mumble something about 'teenagers' and then he walked out of the cave.

When Mace and I were snuggling, all my anger went away, which made me turn into human. I realised when I didn't feel any weight and I was cold, I felt nothing, I got off of Macey and looked at my body...

I was completely naked!

Macey's eyes went wide, when she looked up and saw me butt naked, she quickly turned away staying in that position, I ran over to some rock, that was a good height to cover up my... Manhood.

"You can turn around now..." I said, embarrassed. She turned around awkwardly looking at me...

"Wait, what about your clothes?" She said, picking up my clothes which were completely torn. She bit her lip, thinking... OMG.

That turned me on, I wanted her.

"Oh, I got an idea, you can take my hoodie" She took of her purple hoodie and tossed it over to me, leaving her wearing a black tight tank top, that showed of her figure and curves.

I bit my lip this time, It made me frustrated... I wanted her more.

Sorry, but I'm a boy and a werewolf, what do you expect... I admit I'm a horny werewolf.

I put on the hoodie which smelled like Macey, cherry scent with a dash of vanilla. I walked back and forth, trying to think of something I could wear, but don't worry!

I stayed behind the rock! Macey was pacing, she threw her hands in the air. "I can't think of anything!" She confessed, I sighed giving up... "Oh wait!" I looked up and she ran out of the woods, a few minutes later...

She came back with a pair of boxers in her hand, My eyes lit up, she had a huge smirk and grin on her face, she tossed the boxers, I looked at it ... They were pink and on the butt area it said 'BEYONCE' in Hot pink ..

I gave Macey a stern look saying "Are you kidding me?" I could tell she was hiding in her laugh, "No" ... "Look, yes I may have a crush on Beyoncé but now it's going to show that I'm obsessed with her, PINK boxers that say BEYONCE on it really!" I exclaimed.

She burst out laughing.

"Well, yeah but that's the only thing I could find and it's not like anyone except your dad and me are going to see it." I sighed. "Put it on, it's that or nothing." She said.

I teased her "But you'd like that wouldn't you?" I smirked. Ha-ha!

She gasped. "You asshole and no way, now put it on!"

"Anything to cover my ...'Manhood" I said. I put on the boxers, and got out of my hiding place, Mace immediately burst out laughing again, she held her stomach laughing, I just stood there looking at her with a serious face, and she saw my face and came over to me. "Awh I'm sorry Justin"

"Kiss me" I said flatly, she went on her tippy toes and kissed me, I kissed back Immediately, putting my hands on her back and waist, while her hands snaked around my neck, my hands moved down to her thighs, I picked her legs up and she wrapped it around my waist, closing the gap completely, I slowly made my way to the wall, pressing her against it, we didn't separate from the kiss for even a second. I deepened the kiss, I could feel myself, wanting more, and I slowly pulled away, missing her lips but knowing I couldn't. She bit her lip and smiled.

"That was..." She said, not finding words to describe it.

"Magical?" I asked, finishing it off.

She nodded. "Yeah magical"

I made kissy faces and pecked her lips.

"Stop that" She whined.

I kept doing it, we were still in the same position, but her legs were on the ground and my hands were securely around her waist.

"Juuustin!" She whined and hit my chest playfully, but accidently hit it with her broken hand. "Ow!"

"Oh shit!" I said. "You're hurt and... I'm hungry." She laughed which made her take her mind off her broken hand.

Good.

I held her broken hand and kissed it softly, I intertwined our fingers, making sure I didn't squeeze it. Hm. "Where's my dad?" I asked. She shrugged.

I heard light footsteps coming inside the cave and turned around and saw... Dad, he had a big bag with, hm... Hope its food.