Chapter 2 - You're HOT!

Justin's POV -

This morning I was alright, I was in a new mood, I was happy to get out of here and have a break, I will miss my fans, but I definitely will be back.Hopefully. No paparazzi, no one telling what I can't do and when I can't get out of the house... Freedom! We were moving into the neighbourhood in Canada, near where my dad lives. There were also the woods nearby, I don't know why my mum chose it but it was big.

I made my way to the kitchen, greeted by Allison, she's living with us too, and the whole crew is except some that are going to live with their family until the tour is back on. Allison does my hair; she came up to me and gave me a hug, ruffling my hair ... Only she and I touch my hair! Everyone is restricted from it, I don't like it neither does she, and sometimes she doesn't even let me touch my hair... MY hair!

I went to the cupboard and got out my favourite cereal - Coco Pops! It's like being in heaven! I poured some milk and sat at the table quietly. Then my mum, Alfredo and Ryan G came in. My mum greeted me "Morning Justin" mum said.

"Yo" Alfredo said.

"Hey Kid" Ryan was about to tap my head, when I swatted his hand away. "No one touches the hair!" I said sternly, he just snickered.

"So I've been told of who's going to be our neighbours, there's a girl around you age and-" I cutted mum of by shouting... "YES! Man she better be hot!" I fist pumped the air. Everyone laughed, just before mum was going to announce who our neighbours were, everyone else in the tour bus came in.

Mum carried on... "And there's also another girl she has a twin brother, there 15 and another boy who's the oldest 19'. There the Tants family.

Now I just couldn't wait! Hot girl, and my 2 best friends Ryan and Chaz, we were going to move in, in the afternoon.

It was noon, I sighed, I was so bored. "Why don't you go play some play station?" Mum suggested. I shook my head, I decided to go find Alfredo, I found him talking to Carin, I jumped on him and he fell on the ground meaning I fell on top of hm. "Damn, you're so heavy, your some big fat kid" my mouth opened wide,

"And you're a big, fat jerk!" I slapped his face playfully but to him it hurt! "Wow, you're so strong, how much do you work out?" I walked away and frowned, I went into my room and fell flat on my bed and buried my face into my pillow and screamed in it. I decided to rest for a while since I was dead bored and it was nearly the afternoon so we were going to be there soon.

And slowly I fell asleep.

Macey's POV -

After talking to Hannah and Jess over the phone, telling them about the new neighbours that are yet to arrive. I decided to go back downstairs to where my family was, the living room and spend some family time with them. It was nearly the afternoon till the new neighbours arrive and mum was going to invite them for dinner, since they just arrived and have to unpack they won't have time and things to cook yet. Also it was a way for us to get to know them better. A chance for me to get to know the boy better. I smirked.

For the whole hour and a half, we watched a marathon of the family guy, and just chitty chattered about stupid things and watched Dylan and Jamie Have an arm wrestling match.

We heard a honk so we all ran out of the house. The strange thing was there was a tour bus and 2 big other trucks behind it. A Tour Bus? I looked at Mum and Dad and gave them a weird look; they smiled innocently and said "Surprise!"

I stared at them blankly and so did the others...

Miley was the first to speak "Which famous guy is it, do we know him? Is he hot? Guys come on tell me!" She rushed them with questions that even I wanted to know the answer to them, we heard a door open and close, I turned around and spotted the hottest guy on this planet! He had brown golden hair with blond locks, It was hard to see in the dark, but I could spot his brown hazel eyes glittering in the dark, he had a black beanie on with a black t-shirt, black jeans and black supra's .. Hay! Those Black supra's looked familiar! It could only be ..