Chapter 11 - Sick.

Macey's POV -

I felt so ill. I had morning sickness, I kept throwing up and it wouldn't stop, I kept eating and then ended up vomiting it all out. I was in bed the whole day, texting Justin and watching TV.

"Baby, I hope you get better, don't worry about it... you probably got a flu <3" Justin texted.

"Thanks and I know, hopefully, I wish you were here, sorry I couldn't be there on your first day." I text back.

He texted after a few seconds, this time saying "It's Okay, and I'll come straight after school I promise  ... and don't worry, people here are pretty nice."

Justin was in class, right now... Slyly texting under the table. I felt really bad, it was his first day of school and I wasn't there to show him around and help him, He must have not had any privacy today, I hope Hannah and Jess help him.

"Awh and yay! Of course there going to be nice, you're famous" I replied.

"Yeah but there's this guy called Nolan and he seems pretty cool, he is not one of the popular ones which is good.'

"Oh, Nolan, He is so nice :) I'm very happy you found a good friend, what about Ryan and Chaz, when are they coming? Have you met Hannah and Jess yet?"

"Thank you baby, I know, they are going to come in a few days and yes, the minute I stepped in they came rushing and told me."

"Ooh, Lol, but didn't you think it was just a crazy fan, trying to get close to you?"

"Nah, I asked them a bunch of questions about you and they seemed to know all the answers straight away ;)"

"Oh, ha-ha  ... they practically know my whole life. Did anyone flirt with you, well not as a fan but yeah you know. If yes! Who?!"

"Well." He trailed off.

"Tell me, Justin." I texted.

"Some girl, she wears short skirts but not too short and a tank top and little hoodie, has blonde hair with brunette highlights. She is a popular." He explained.

Blonde hair with brunette highlights and little hoodies, Hm...

Omg!

"ALLISON DREW DANISH BROOKS!" I texted in capitals.

"I guess that's her name?"

"Yes, she is dating some guy called Jai, and is the biggest slut, stay away from her." I warned.

"Oh, and she flirts with me a lot when she has someone? Some ones jealous ;)"

"Babe, duh... That’s a slut, and Jai loves it. No, I am not! I just don't want my baby taken away from me."

"Oh, hey I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here, always with you"

"Good" I smiled at that, but it didn't last too long because I had to rush to bathroom and throw up.

No one was here to keep my hair back, Mum was at work, everyone was at school, and Justin was at school. I brushed my teeth, I went back to my bed bringing a small bin with me, I felt too weak to go to the bathroom again.

I slouched down in bed and got a text from Justin, it read. "Busted!"

I laughed; he was going to get caught any time soon. I wonder if he is going to get detention, I really hope not.

I need him...

Justin's POV -

Macey was sick, so I had to do it alone, I was currently at English period 6, texting Macey, I wanted to know how she was and she wanted to know how it was so far, I guess it was okay, but it would be better if Macey was here and Chaz and .. Ryan. I made a new friend called Nolan, he was cool and not popular, people would tease him and bully him but I'm glad it stopped, but I know it's just because I'm hanging with him but he is actually really funny and sweet, If I was a girl, I'd want him as my boyfriend.