Chapter 13 - Waiting Till Marriage .. Not.

Justin's POV -

After the little chat with Jamie, we sorted it all out, when and where and what song. I went back to Macey's room to find her cuddled up in bed with her back facing me; I went around her bed to the other side. She was awake, but she looked totally ill. I got in her bed, and took her arm, pulling her in. So I could cuddle with her, her head was on my chest and her arms hugging my abdomen. "So what did Jamie say?" She asked in a weak voice.

"He likes some girl named Jade, he was scared to ask her out because she's a Belieber and she might use him but before she knew about us, she gave him flirtatious looks, so yeah and he wants me to do it for him .. He even wrote a song but can't sing it..."

She giggled. "Oh"

It went silent after, I made little circles on her back, which made her relax. She sighed. "Can you stay tonight?" she asked. This time I sighed, not sure. "I don't think so"

"Why not?"

"I'm a wolf remember, at night I'm going to turn into one and howl, what’s your parents going to think"

"Ooh, true" She said in a mere whisper. She looked up at me and I pecked her nose, causing her to giggle because it tickled. She got up slightly, her forehead touching mine, I saw her smile, it was a real one, she wasn't trying to because she was ill... it just came.

She kissed me, I kissed back instantly, her hands on my chest holding her up. I turned my head sideways. It was a slow and gentle kiss. We continued until...

Someone came in the room; we pulled away and saw... Mr and Mrs Tant. Shit!

Mace got off me and sat up, I sat up too and blushed, I took a glance at Mace... I wasn't the only one.

I put my hands through my hair nervously, finally looking at Mr and Mrs Tant, his hands were on his hips and her arms were crossed, both having a serious look on their face.

Macey was the first to talk... "We weren't doing anything." She said, still looking down. "Yeah, you weren't, because you too were in a bed together, kissing and you were on top of him... Yeah nothing happened." said Mrs Tant, sarcastically.

I finally spoke "If we were doing something like that, you would've heard it" I said, cheekily. Macey sniggered, she stopped when her dad gave us a look and her mum rolled her eyes.

"Why are you guys here anyway?" asked Macey.

"We were here to give you soup and to tell you guys something, well Macey but now were not so sure." said Mr Tant.

Mrs Tant placed the soup on the dresser next to the bed then they both placed themself on the bed.

"It's our anniversary soon, so we were planning to go Mexico, but now we saw you too, we can't completely trust you that you're not going to be up to something." Mrs Tant explained.

"Mum, we promise we weren’t  ... not in front of the rest of course  ... but just go enjoy your anniversary." Mace said, trailing off at the part of us not doing it in the same house as her brothers and sister.

Mrs Tant gasped. "You guys haven't already done it, have you?" she asked.

"No, no, we are waiting till marriage" I lied, putting my arm around Mace, she played along, nodding.

"Fine, we trust you, we are leaving the day after tomorrow" Said Mr Tant.

I smiled genuinely and nodded, they then left, keeping the door slightly open. I looked at Mace, "Do you want to go back to what we were doing?" I winked, closing my eyes and pursing my lips towards her.