Ch.25 •You're Insane!•

Y/n's POV:

Newt, Thomas, and I walked through the hallway of the building heading towards the lab where Minho was taken to. As we were walking Newt noticed that Thomas had stopped walking and aimed his gun at Ava Paige. Newt and I looked in the other direction towards another hallway and spotted Rat man aiming his gun at Thomas, "Thomas! No!" Newt yelled as he pulled Thomas and I shot in the direction that Rat man was shooting from. We ran and looked in a different direction looking for Minho and keeping guard with Janson and his men on our trail. 

"Minho? Minho!" I exclaimed looking for the lab that held Minho in. "Oh, shit!" Thomas said from beside me as we saw another soldier aim at us, "Freeze!" The man yelled before being shot down by Thomas. "Minho! Minho, where are you? Minho!" The three of us yelled as we walked backwards shooting soldiers coming at us. A soldier was about to shoot me from behind when Newt was quick to shoot the soldier down. "Newt, Y/n, get down!" Thomas exclaimed as we slid on the floor behind another hallway wall. "Shit! I'm almost out." Thomas said as he reloaded his gun and kept shooting the guards.

I went to help him as I took out my hand gun and shot down the soldiers

I went to help him as I took out my hand gun and shot down the soldiers. "Get back!" Newt yelled as he threw an electric grenade and pushed us back. I looked over into the hallway and saw as the device activated and exploded releasing electric shock within the soldiers bodies. "Nice. All right." Thomas breathed as we walked away backwards as I kissed Newts cheek. "Let's go! Go!" Newt said as we ran into a hallway but stopped when a soldier stood there pointing his weapon at us. "You three, freeze! Get down on the ground. Now!" We all froze and didn't respond. "I said get your..." the WCKD soldier was cut off by being shoved into a wall and thrown into a glass window.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Minho, my brother who had taken down the man

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Minho, my brother who had taken down the man. He let out a loud yell as he let out his anger and looked at us in shock. He looked tired, with eye bags, and a numb expression written all over his face. "Min Min." I managed to say in shock as I ran over to him and gave him the tightest hug in which he returned. He pulled out of the hug and looked at my face as if examining it for scars, "I thought you were dead." He sighed as he gave me another hug. In that moment I felt weight being lifted off my shoulders. I looked back at the two boys who had helped make this plan possible and smiled at them. "Minho." Thomas mumbled as he and Newt ran over and tackled him into a hug. They pulled apart and we all had grins on our faces. "Is this real?" Minho asked us as his caught his breath.