Ch.7 •Rooftop•

A/n: I ended up writing one more chapter after this one without Newt and the Gladers because I didn't want this chapter to end up really long, sorry. ~Author 1-800-MH♡
••••••••••••••••

Y/n's POV: (The next day) (4 days till you go back home)

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. It is quite windy. Weird that usually doesn't happen it's always so hot. I'm usually the first to wake up out of the two boys. So today I've decided to wake them up myself. I've been thinking about sneaking into The City to explore, we could save kids, maybe they could tell me if my brother's still alive. But I'd have to ask Lawrence for permission and see if Oli and Gally would want to come. Carol the lady from yesterday found me some clothes and brought them to my room I was glad I knew another woman there. I took a shower which I very much needed. I was able to get a hold of hygiene products. I got dressed in a plain black long sleeve, a pair of jeans, a light jacket, and my shoes. As I walked out I combed through my damp hair with my fingers.

I got to the guys' room and threw a pillow at Gally all I received in return was a groan as he put his pillow over his head. "Y/n, what are you doing up so early we don't have to go on watch today we can sleep in go back to bed." I jumped on his bed beside him and faced him, "Come on Gal wake up!" Gally got out from under his pillow and looked at me, "Your hair looks nice." He said in his sleepy voice as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear. I blushed, "Uh...thanks, Gal." I was never shy nor blushed I guess because I was new to this whole affection thing. "What do you want to do today?" He said still in a sleepy voice.

"Oh uh. I was thinking we could look for a way into The city today!" I said as I started to get up from his bed. But before I could walk over to the other bed where Oli was snoring peacefully. I was pulled back into the bed. "Gally what are you doing I'm going to wake Oli-" he cut me off mid-sentence and hugged me. I felt my body stiffen. Why was he hugging me was something wrong? Was he just being affectionate, he's never affectionate. What is going on? I felt my body begin to loosen up as I hugged him back. "Gally are you okay? Is something wrong?" I said in a worried tone.

"Nothings wrong it just felt right, am I making you uncomfortable?" He said as he started to let go."No, you're not making me uncomfortable it's okay, it's perfect." I said as I kissed his cheek and went to jump on Oliver's bed, "Oli. Oli... OLIVER! Wake up! Wake up you're snoring mess!" He groaned in response and covers his head under his blanket. Gally was just laughing behind me now sitting on his bed as he put his shoes on.

I grabbed the cup of water on his nightstand and spilled it on his face. He sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes, "What! What happened! Oh... Hey, Y/n I see you're up early. Wait why am I wet?" "Good you're awake we're going to find a way into The City. Get ready to meet me at Lawrence's spot in five," I said as I put the cup down on the nightstand. "N/n did you pour my cup of water on me?!" He yelled as I walked out. "Five minutes!" I yelled back. "Oh, I am so getting you back for that."

(Five minutes later)

I was now down at Lawrence's garden room where we were discussing my idea. I told him that it was possible the underground tunnels could lead to the city. He didn't want me to go discover at first knowing it's close to WCKD and I could be captured. But I convinced him I'd be safe with Gally and Oli around. "Took you two long enough," I said as Oli and Gally walked in. "We could come back later if you'd like your majesty," Oli said playfully as he bowed and turned around to walk back. Gally grabbed his shoulders and turned him back around. "So what's the plan?" Said Gally as he put on a vest that held a knife and some other things.