[C8]

Y/n woke up to see ms honda right next to her. She didn't remember where she was or what happened last night. Next thing She knew ms honda sprung out of the futon right next to her.

" I dont have have time to sleep, I need to dig mom out!" Tohru basically yelled in y/ns ear.

" Keep it down i'm tired" Y/n said with a yawn.

" Sorry l/n but I need to get my mom out!" Tohru said while she opened the door to the porch. She looked around to see where she was. She ended up bumping into yuki.

" Goodmorning, Are you feeling better?" he asked her holding a bag of her stuff, which she didn't see.

" Oh..I..umh...yes..uh...I mean, GOODMORNING!" Tohru said while panicking on the inside.

Y/n got up and went to stand by tohru while she was retrieving her stuff from yuki. She saw tohru start to panic about yuki getting out her stuff. Yuki and her talked about honda staying here.

Yuki started walking away showing tohru where one of the two spare rooms were. 

She followed yuki to the spare room that tohru would stay in. She didn't know what happened with tohru or why she was staying here but she was a little happy for the brown-haired girl.

When they got up there a boy with orange hair sprange out from the ceiling claiming to want to fight yuki. Tohru was standing outside watching the whole thing go down. On the outside tohru was calm but on the inside she was panicking like crazy.

Y/n was entertained about what was going down. She didn't know where the orange haired guy came from but she decided not to pry. She guessed that he was a part of the sohma family because of how he basically broke into the house.

"Think so huh, well it sucks for you because i'm not the same fighter i was BEFORE!" The orange haired boy yelled at yuki before coming to try and hit him.

" wait! I'm sure we can settle this by-" tohru was cut off when she slipped and fell into the orange haired boy. The orange haired boy and yuki looked panicked like something bad just happened.

Before anyone could say anything, they were cut off by a puff of orange smoke and a cat in place of where the orange haired boys clothes were.

" Oh he turned into a cat" Y/n said while going to pick up the orange haired boy. He tried to start complaining but couldn't when y/n started to pet him. he purred.

" hey yuki was that kyo's voice i heard?" Shigure said waltzing back into the room. Yuki put his hand on his head due to stress about what just happened.

The boy now known as 'kyo' was hissing at y/n to put him down. Tohru started to panic, she didn't understand how what just happened was possible. She was also thinking about how y/n wasn't panicked.

Y/n on the other hand didn't really care. There was a cat in her arms. A talking one at that.

" I'm so sorry are you okay?" She said while taking up kyo out of Y/ns hands, causing a sigh to come out of y/ns mouth.

" Awe why are you taking away the cat?" Y/n complained to tohru while shigure and yuki just sighed.

" Yup thats him" shigure sweat dropped at tohru.

" Stupid jerk."

" he was a boy?" Tohru asked while holding kyo up in the air.

" yes tohru he was a boy who turned into a cat" Y/n said why Kyo still hissed at her for picking him up.

" Now he's a cat? I must have landed on him wrong and turned him into a cat-" And on and on Tohru kept rambling about how she must have turned him into a cat.

" Okay so here's the thing-"

" We have to hurry-" Tohru said as a piece of wood fell onto her head, tripped and landed on yuki and shigure, causing them to transform.

As y/n watched she saw what yuki turned into.  Finally the realization of what happend hit her. She ended up being amazed, she was amazed because of the fact they turn into animals when a person of the opposite gender hugs them.

She went over to yuki and picked him up. Yuki was startled at first. When people saw him transform, they usually would scream and run away, but her. She actually interacted with him while he was in rat form.

Yuki wondered what was going threw y/ns head, as she examined him carefully. He thought that y/n was thinking of how hideous he looked in rat form. But in reality, she was in a dase because of how cute he was.

A couple of minutes later the mailman came to deliver a package. Tohru scooped up shigure in her arms along with Kyo and ran downstairs to answer the door. Y/n followed shortly after her but not as rushed as the brown-haired girl.

" Y'know sohma, I could tell you were hiding something, you still are. I can tell that you are very insecure about this part of you, but I don't think you should be. You are one of the most beautiful creatures, along with kyo and shigure. But to me you are the most beautiful of them all." y/n could tell that he was not happy with the fact she saw him in this form.

And with that she put him down at the bottom of the stairs, and walked away to tohru, who was still shocked over the whole transforming thing.

She didn't even know what to do when the postman asked her to stamp the package. Instead shigure, who was still in dog form, had a stamp in his mouth and stamped the package.

When the mailman left the animals sighed.

Yuki went over to shigure, still in animal form and awaited him to explain to the two girls about what happened.

But before he could, all three of the boys were changed back into human forms, causing the two girls to turn around and look away.

The boys didn't even realise that y/n had already figured out what was going on. It was like a fever dream to her. It was almost like deja vu, like it happened in a dream. But she couldn't understand why she already knew.

---

Before shigure was going to tell the girls about what happend yuki left to go up to his room for a minute.

Y/n decided she wanted to do an experiment and see if it would work if she hugged one of the boys. She obviously chose yuki, because she was the most familiar with him.

Yuki was in his room while Shigure explained what happened and why, But unknown to them y/n slipped away to yuki's room to see if he was there.

She knocked on the door before walking in.

"sohma? Are you in there?" She asked

" Yeah, you can come in."

She opened the door and walked over to yuki. He was standing up looking out the window. She walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder, causing him to turn around.

Right when he was facing her, that was when she hugged him. Yuki was confused, he was also nervous because he thought she knew what would happen if she hugged him.

"i understand now." he voice was muffled.

Yuki was too caught up in his thoughts to understand what she said.

' didn't she see what just happened?'

'isn't she scared of me?"

Thoughts like those kept running in his head, before the real question kicked in.

' wait why haven't i transformed yet?'

----

Hello my lovely readers. Did you like the little fluff scene I added. I am sorry but my updates will be less constant. I have to do state testing and won't really have time to write.

I will try my best to be more consistent <33