[C6]

" I need to get her back," He says." Everyone thinks I'm dead so what shall I do about that?" The unknown voice was planning something.

" You will do nothing yet." Another voice says " We need her for what we are going to do" Another voice, a more matured one butted in.

" I get that we need her but I need to see her. She was my best friend and will only be my best friend." The voiced was cracking a bit and it was quivering. it was not calm. It showed that they were unstable.

" Yes I know, you will see her soon" The other voice says.

The two voices belonged to two different males. They were discussing someone, a girl to be exact.

" How long?" he asks, he was getting impaitent again.

"Soon"

"How long is soon! I need to see her" he said smashing anything that was around him.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. He needed to get her back. It wasn't that he lost her, It was that he left her.

He needed to make sure when he came back that he was the only one left in her life.

Since he couldn't go to her directly he decided that he would watch her from afar. He knew it was risky but it was one of the only ways to see his beloved.

He loved her way too much to let her go without putting up a fight. So he decided he would get rid of anyone in the way
——————————————————.
So basically y/n is a person who has trouble understanding feelings. The one she has most trouble with is fear. She has only felt it a couple times but she doesn't remember.

She knows what it feels like and she knows the name of emotions she feels she just doesn't understand why she feels them.

Y/n is an insomniac, she uses books and art to escape going to bed. That is one reason she likes books a lot. She has over average intelligence so she is able to pass her classes easier than normal people can.

Y/n is a very big introvert, she is only able to talk to people who she knows. That is why she is able to talk to yuki and tohru.

TW!!: this has gore, stalking, possessiveness, anxiety, trauma, self harm.

Basically y/n is a girl who lacks some emotions and yuki is going to help her feel and understand those emotions/ feelings. While y/n is unconsciously helping yuki with his trauma with akito and the zodiac curse.

- sp1nxzz