[C3]

Yuki was used to girls fawning over him at school. Even though he was used too it he would still get embarrassed. He didn't understand why they were so infatuated with him.

The day that he met y/n was the day he realized that not everyone at the school liked him. He was okay with it of course but he didn't understand why y/n didn't like him.

I mean the two barley know eachother.

He didn't think he did anything to the girl for her to dislike him, but i guess he must of done something. He wanted to fix whatever he must of done to the girl. He was wrong thugh.

Y/n didn't exactly hate nor like yuki sohma in fact she didn't even know him. She avoided him just like she avoided everybody else. So he was just another student too her. But one of the days she ran into him, that's when it started.

She was walking towards the library when she saw him near the entrance of the library. It looked as if he was waiting for someone. She paid no attention to it as she walked into the library to grab the books she wanted.

She got the books and was now checking them out, she heard some talking near the entrance. It was getting annoying, so when the librarian finished getting her books she walked towards the sound.

She saw yuki and a girl. They seemed to be talking about something. The next thing you know the girl is trying to hug yuki. He ended up pushing her away from him a bit too harshly.

Yuki didn't think that anyone else saw what happend besides the girl he pushed. But y/n ended up seeing it and was mad at him. I mean he did just push a girl and she could of gotten hurt. y/n was still looking at him when she caught something in his eyes.

It was weird. She felt like she knew what it was but at the same time she didn't. But it was at that moment she realized two things. She didn't like yuki sohma at all and that she didn't know some emotions.

Before she got caught looking at the two teenagers infront of her she decided it would be best to leave.

But was the moment that y/n started disliking yuki sohma and he had no idea.