[C4]

The next day was a saturday, also known as the day y/n and yuki were going to work on the project for class.

Lets just say she was not excited about the fact she had to work with that asswhore. But she knew she had to deal with it. Teachers orders.

The day after the two set up a date too meet they realised they forgot to talk about some other things. So they talked about the time and the place they were going to work on the project.

They ended up deciding that they would work at yukis house at 4 pm, also they were going to meet outside of the school gate. She wasn't very pleased about working at his house, but it was better than her messy apartment.

Y/n was very tired though and she didn't wanna meet with him today. She hadn't gotten any sleep ever since the night she had the strange dream.

She had to use concealer to cover the eye bags, she didn't need sohma or any of his family members asking her anything about them. She didn't need their pity or their help.

It was almost time for y/n and yuki too meet near the school so she took off, not even bothering to locking her apartment door. She didn't really care if she got robbed, i mean maybe it would spice up her life even more.

Who knows.

---

Both of the students arrived at the same time. Good thing too, y/n wanted to get this done as soon as possible. She didn't have any plans for the day, but she wanted to go back home to be a away from yuki.

"lets get going." yuki said and started walking the way too his house. He was honestly a little nervous because of shigure. Hes kinda a creep so he should probably warn her.

"so i live with my older cousin and i would advise you to be careful around him. Hes a bit of a pervert." yuki said before turning back around.

"got it." y/n could feel the tension in the air. It was everywhere around them, and it was making her a little uncomfortable. Since she was uncomfortable it was likely that yuki was too.

"can i ask you something?" yuki wanted to know why she didn't like him and why she avoided him.

"you just did." y/n said, she didn't feel like answering anything. She was hoping he wouldn't ask her why she was mad at him, if he did she would have to explain the whole situation. Which was a bother.

"you know what i mean." yuki sighed.

"fine you have one question and one question only." y/n held up her finger. She was making it very obvious she didn't want to be bombarded with too many questions.

"why don't you like me?"

There it was ladys and gentlemen, the question she didn't was to be asked. To be honest she expected it.

"do you want a full blown explanation? or the short story." she asked him.

"full blown explanation, we have time before we too the house." he wanted to know. Cheeky bastard.

"fine then. you know the rumors of you knocking down a girl because she tried to hug you? i was there and i saw what happened. It wasn't because of what happened with the girl. It was when she tried to hug you, you got this look in your eyes that i didn't understand. It made me made and made me feel like i needed to avoid you. There thats why?" she explained.

Y/n knows its kind of a dumb reason to dislike someone but it is what happend. Its just the reason she dislikes him nothing more and nothing less.

"oh. I thought someone was there." he said.

"thats all you got from that?!" y/n was a little mad because she just explained the reasoning behind why shes mad at him, and he barley acknowledges it.

Veins were popping out of her head.

"im just kidding, but look i don't know what you saw in my eyes and im sorry you had too see it.I think we should start over and be friends." yuki looked over and gave her a soft smile.

"hmm, ill think about it. For know i say we should get this project over with." y/n said with a cheeky smirk. She started running ahead of him a bit.

"lets go!" she yelled at him to catch up.

----

They had been working on the project every weekend including friday. They wanted to get it done but also space it out.

Today was saturday so the two were working on the project. It was taking longer then expected.

"this is taking too long, can we take a break?" she asked. She was getting tired and hungry. the new routine for her was getting 30 minutes of sleep every 1-2 weeks. It was very unhealthy but its what happend.

"fine what do you want to do?" he asked her.

"can we eat, im getting hungry."

"sure i'll be right back."

Once he left the room, y/n layed down on her back. She stared at the ceiling for around 10 minuets before she was out cold.