[C10]

(so i don't remember how long it took for akito to decide whether tohru had to forget or not but ima do it like they found out the same day. If that's what actually happened then yay me i got it right.)

---

While y/n was at school, yuki was by her side most of the time. She could understand why tho. Of course there were times when yuki was taken away to get confessed to or to receive a gift, but after he would go right back to y/ns side.

Yuki didnt wanna seem too clingy to y/n. He didnt wanna feel like a nuscents to the h/c haired girl. But it was the first time that he could hug a girl of the opposite sex without them having to be a girl. He was happy. But there was a thought lingering in the back of his mind.

' what will akito decide'

That's what he was worried about the most. Him and y/n have started to grow a bond with one another. It was something that made him happy, being with her made him happy. But they still didn't know much about each other.

He decided that if akito decides to make both of the girls forget, then he will tell y/n about his past with the curse and akito. He knows how difficult it would be but, it's not like she is going to remember anyways.

----

Y/n was walking through the halls when she got pulled into an empty classroom. She had a shocked look on her face but then it went back to normal.

She looked up and saw yuki staring down at her. She was confused. She couldn't read his face. Ever since they started becoming closer, she started to be able to read his every emotion. It got to the point where she could read him like a book.

This was weird for her. She couldn't read him like normal. She was startled when he started to walk up to her backing her against the wall. He slammed his hand on the wall on the left side on her face.

"Is our secret safe? Are we able to trust you with it. I already talked to honda about this but it might be a different case for you. Even though you haven't told anyone or are trying not to, they might end up having to erase your memories. Well it's not exactly like that, it's more like a strong type of hypnotism. You're different from honda. When I hug you normally I would transform, but I didn't. I don't know how the head of the family will react when they hear about this. I am worried for your saft-"

" sohma. Stop" Y/n said softly " I understand how you are feeling. There is no need to be worried. I just want to ask you one thing." She paused.

She didn't understand what was going through his mind. She wanted him to be okay though. She wanted him to not worry about her. But if he keeps worrying about her, he might find out about something, that could make him disappear from her side forever.

That's something that she just can't handle. She will do everything she can to make sure he will stay by her side. What she didn't know was that he was feeling the same way.

" What is it?" Yuki said, lowering his head on her shoulder.

"If I forget about you and what happens to you, I would like it if you tried to become my friends again. If I do get them erased that might mean that everything that happened in the past would still be there so I will still be mad at you, I want you to do everything you can to be my friend again, okay?" She asks as a tear slips through her eye.

His eyes widened. That was one of the first times he could see her showing emotion, real emotion. When she does start feeling emotion, it gives him a sense of duty. Like he wants to be able to help her feel more.

She didn't expect what happened next. He pecked her check. It wasn't filled with passion. It was filled with thanks.

She didn't even realise something. She was able to read emotions through actions. She wasn't able to show emotions through actions but she could read them.

Maybe it comes with not making them transform? Maybe it's because of her condition. Or is it because of what happened in the past. who knows.

----

Later when they went home, they found out that akito was going to let them keep their memories. But there was a condition for y/n. She had to stay with shigure to ensure that the secret is safe.

Y/n was a little bit hesitant to accept the offer, she felt as if something was off with how soon the head accepted the two girls. It was off.

Especially with a secret as big as this.

When she would ask the head of her family something, They would talk around a week to a month at most. She was suspicious to say the least. She didn't know what the sohma family head was up too, but she didn't like it one bit.

She decided she would talk to yuki about her feelings about the head of the family. But she decided to do it on the weekend, she didn't know the history of the family head with each of the sohmas.

Something could have happened to them, or it could have been like a normal family. She didn't know.

She knows how she acts when someone brings up her family, apparently she has a scowl on her face for the remainder of the day, and her words come out harsher than they normally would.

So she didn't want to take any chances of the school seeing yuki sohma, the prince of the school, upset or mad.

But she hoped that nothing would change between the two.

-----

Oops, author gave out a big seceret. Sooo you guys will find out more about her family later in the story. Oh and testing is over so, be expecting daily chapters. I am going to be starting a couple new books so be expecting them. Also please vote for my chapters, dont be a ghost reader. thank you, love Author.