[C11]

" How much longer?" he asks impatiently

"Quit asking me, I don't know, you're going to have to ask the head." Hakura says to him

" but they won't see me, and your the closest one to the head, so answer my question."

" I just told you i don't kno-" Hakrua was cut off.

" STOP LYING TO ME!. You and I both know that you know how much longer, so TELL ME." he screams.

He was getting impatient. The head of the family wasn't happy with that. The head thought he would ruin all of the plans. Failure is at stake. If they fail, it won't be good for her. For y/n.

The head of the family is not going to fail, because if they do, they will lose her forever.

" Hakura, I swear If you don't tell me I will kill you." he says to hakura.

" You won't do that, you wouldn't wanna upset the family head, would you." Hakura taunts him.

" I would if she wasn't at stake. You and I both know that hakura." He says back with a frownish-smirk thing.

" yes, yes you would. But just so we are clear, She will be mine not yours yuta" hakura says while walking away from yuta.

" he can't have her, she is mine, and will forever be mine." Yuta states while walking towards the head of the family's room.

" Can I talk to you yet?" He asks softer while knocking

Silence

" Are you in there?" He asks again, tempted to open the door.

Silence

" please open the door, i'm sorry for what I did. I promise I won't get near her again." he says full of fake sorrow and guilt.

He knew how to play his cards. Yuta was a devious boy, he could lie with ease, he could also do one more thing. It was only something he could do.

He could trick the head.

" fine, you can talk," The head of the family said.

" Thank you, I'm also really sorry about going to see y/n. I know you didn't want me too" Yuta said yet again, trying to trick the head once again.

But they could see threw yutas tricks

Slap

It echoed through the room of which the head of the family stayed in.

"It's over, you can't fool me anymore. You don't even remember how many times you have. But not anymore." They stated, venom lacing their voice.

Yuta was trembling, it had worked so many times before, so why didn't it this time.

" You need to get over the obsession you have with her. It's pointless, because both of you are mine. She is not yours and will never be yours, YOU BELONG TO ME" The head of the family said, while having a temper tantrum.

It happens to most of the heads of the family. The possessiveness, The temper tantrums. But most of all, power.

They have the power to make those around them terrified. It is not an ability, it's just the power of the god.

" If you pull a stunt like this again, she will pay for it again, just like last time. Shes the one you love most yuta." they said

" I won't, I swear, just please don't hurt her." he said with real guilt.

"Okay then, but if it does just remember what will happen."

Yuta was still trembling, he didn't know what to do. If he couldn't manipulate the head of the family anymore, he would have to stop seeing her, and that's something he can't do.

So he decided,he was going to try and get rid of the problem.

-----

Hakura:

!!! not my art work!!!

Yuta:

These are what i envision yuta and hakura too look like

Also please vote! It will help me alot with the book.

Thank you,

Author <3