[C12]

later that night Y/n went upstairs to see tohru and kyo talking about the roof. She secretly shipped them even though they barely met.

She decided she would go and be a bother to yuki.

" sohma? Can I come in." she asked. She knew that he liked his privacy so she decided to at least respect that.

" yes." he said quietly.

Y/n walked in the door. She knew yuki's room was a mess but it was getting worse. She could tell it was probably from either ptsd or depression.

" sohma, it's getting worse" Y/n said as she started to hang up and fold his clothes.

" I know but you don't need to do that." He said, trying to get her to stop.

" sohma  listen to me, if you need help just tell me. I know it's difficult to admit but I can tell you do. So just let me help you." She said while walking up to him.

" Let me help" She said while hugging him. She knew he liked her hugs since they were one of the only kinds he can actually enjoy.

" fine" He said with a sigh.

He leaned into her touch. He was happy that akito, the family head, let her keep her memories. He was worried that he would erase them since she's the only one the male zodiac members are able to hug. well thats if anyone else besides the two teens knew.

But if akito did know about it then he would have for sure erased her memories. He knows how possessive akito is with his zodiac members. After all he is the god of them, and he basically owns them.

" So, I want to do something." Y/n said breaking the hug with yuki.

" okay like what?" Yuki said, eyebrows raised.

" We are going to have a movie night at my old apartment, I mean I still have to get my stuff from there." She said with a small smile.

"Okay but only for 2 movies, okay?" He said taking her hand and running down the stairs

" Jeez how excitEd aRe yOu." She said

" c'mon we don't have that much time." He said sprinting out the door. With him still holding her hand.

" Okay let's go." She said catching up with him, so that he won't keep dragging her.

Back at the sohma house.

" Where did yuki run off to?" tohru asks

" Oh!~ he ran out the door with y/n. It seems as though he was in a hurry."  Shigure says with a teasing smirk.

" Oh so the rat finally grew some huh?" Kyo saids, getting hit in the head by a shigure. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR" kyo yelled at the man.

" Dont be jealous kyoo~" shigure says while going back up the stairs.

" WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF THAT RAT." kyo yelled, going up to chase shigure.

"Oh jeez, guys its okay it not a big deal-" She kept rambling even though no one heard her. 

Yuki and Y/n made it to her apartment. They were getting all the snacks ready and the blankets set up.

" Okay so should we bring an anime or watch a forgein movie?" she asked yuki who was making the popcorn.

"We should watch a forgein movie, it could help with our english." Yuki said, with a little bit of popcorn sticking out of his mouth.

"So I have 3 different forgien movies. There's harry potter, maze runner, or the outsiders"  Y/n said holding up the dvds.

Y/n loved american culture, so she made it a big deal to try and get as many things from america as she can.

" Oh and my tv has japanese captions if that works? Or we can just watch it in english to see if we understand."

"We should watch it in english, and I think we should watch maze runner." yuki said, walking over to the living room.

" Okay we will watch the first maze runner movie." Y/n said going to put in the movie. 

She walked over to the dvd recorder ( one of the things she was having to do with american culture, for her at least skdjbvjd) When she put in the movie she freezed, something was happening.

Flashback

" Give me the remote yuta." Hakura whined, glaring at yuta.

'whats going on?' y/n thought as she saw the two boys fighting.

" No, I wanna start the movie."  yuta and hakura were fighting over the tv remote.

A second later y/n saw her younger self walking in the living room. The living room was familiar but not at the same time.

" guys can you just get along so we can watch the movie." Y/n said bonking both of their heads.

Hakura was older than both of them by 2 years but still acted really childish.  Yuta and Y/n were the same age. He was her best friend.

" Fine only since you said to y/nnie" Hakura said

" Fineee, here you go y/nnie" yuta said, giving her the remote. She was older than yuta by about 2 weeks, so most of the time he would listen to her. thats not the only reason though.

" Okay, now sit down and watch the movie," Y/n said, sitting down.

Both of the boys sat on either side of her.  Clinging to her like baby koalas. She found it adorable.

Flashback over

'Who were those people?' Y/n thought, finally putting the movie on the screen.

" Hey are you okay l/n? You spaced out for like 5 minutes" Yuki asked softly, he was worried about her.

" oh yeah i'm okay, lets just watch the movie" Y/n said going to cuddle her grey teddy bear.

" okay" Just said laying next to her on the floor.

After about 1 hour of the movie playing, yuki felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked to the side to see y/n laying on his shoulder.

'Should i let her sleep there? She might be uncomfortable' yuki thought.

He decided to make it more comfortable by having her lay on top of him, like a koala. She had one leg bents and the other was straight, she had her arms wrapped around his waist.

" Good night L/n" Yuki said softly while giving y/n a peck on the forehead.

Little did he know, she wasn't asleep.

----

MWAHAHAHA

-sp1nxzz