[C1]

" What did you do to her?!"  A voice yelled . It was angry and frustrated.

" i-i didnt know it was her" a second voice yelled.  it was filled with  sarrow and guilt.

They are bickering again. Over her, again. She was on the floor. Bloody, and beaten. SHe could barley breathe. It was scary, also known as the first time she ever felt fear.

She could hear everything, but couldent see it. She was in between conscious and unconscious. A lone and cold place. She could feel the emotions of the two boys fighting infront of her, but couldent see it.

It was like a barrier, a barrier to protect things. And she was inside.

" How could you not of known it was her?!, She is she so who did you think it was and why did you want to hurt them that badly!? " The first voice yelled.

He was very angry, not only aimed at the other person, but also aimed at himself. His mind keeps thinking ' why wasent I there to help her' or ' I should of never went to see the head'. He feels guilty.

Not that she knows what that means. She only knew of a couple of emotions. The three basics. Angry, happy, and sad. All of the others are a mystery to her.

" J-just help her ha-" The voice faded. It was like her mind didnt want her to hear the name. Like it was a seceret code to a ticking timb bomb.

But, she will figure it out, soon enough.

3rd pov Y/n

'I'm bored.' That is what She felt right now. She already knew what the teacher was teaching so She felt bored. y/n looked out the window and  at the sky. It reminded Her of someone, someone who was similar to the sky.

The way one day they could be so bright, but the next they would be completely different. She wasn't sure who it reminded Her of but she knew it did. Was is an old friend, wait no Shes never had real friends. Could it be A family member? Maybe, but most of them were deceived so She wouldn't be able to know for sure.

" y/n!" Her home room teacher ms. mayu was calling her. 'Wait what class am i in again? Was it math, science, english or maybe history?' y/n thought to herself.

" Yes?" she mutter loud enough for her to hear.

'Oh everyone is gone. I must have spaced out again, oh well.' she though

" are you okay?"

" yes " she lied. Not to her conscious self anyways, but to her unconscious self.

" okay well you seemed to have spaced out again, so let me explain what happened while you were spaced out. We are doing a project on america. You and a partner are going to be picking one state in America and researching information about the place. We will be presenting in 2 weeks. Your partner is going to be Sohma." Ms.Mayu explains to her.

'she always seems to have a trick up her sleve' y/n thought.

"ok" She say with a blank expression while starting to walk out of the door.

" Y/n"

y/n peek over her shoulder to see Ms. Mayu looking at her in worry. 'Man cant she just mind her own business for once. I get she is trying to help me but I don't need help I am perfectly fine.' y/n thought about her nosy teacher.

" Can you try to interact with Sohma instead of doing it by yourself? This project is supposed to have two people in it working together. I have let it slip multiple times but this time you need to work with him instead of doing it all by yourself. If you dont I will have to fail you."

" fine." She walked out of the classroom.

Ms.mayu was a very persistant person. She would bug you until you are so anoyed you would rather do work than be in the same room as her. But everyone liked her. Except y/n.

y/n has been partners with yuki sohma for every single project. He tries to talk to Her about them but she never answer him. Its because of something that happend a while ago.

She suddenly remebered she had to meet the student council president for some meeting. Even though he didnt say what it was about she already knew.

He wanted her to be in student council after he leaves. He wants the best of the best ( or so he thinks) so be there. So she had to meet with him.

She didnt see why he would want her to be in student council. She didnt think she had enough of the qualitys for any position on student council.

But she knew her would want her too join. It was like he sucked up to her, I mean y/n even has fanclubs filled with boys and girls who warshipped her.

She didnt know why though. All she knew about that was her title, but her title at the school didn't even make sense.

Yuki was the prince of the school, While y/n was the princess.

------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers! I am sp1nxzz.

I am editing these chapters so be ready, you might need to reread this book if you have already for it to make more sense.

Also please vote, follow and share with your friends!

Thank you for reading my fanfic and voting for it, it helps out alot.

Have a lovely day my readers,

Love, sp1nxzz