The next morning

The next morning: (continuation of the last chapter "Ready")

I wake up to being in Noah's arms, both of us still bare naked. My whole body was wrapped around him. I felt so warm and protected. My legs were shaking at the fact that it has been months since my last time we did it.

I looked up to see a peaceful Noah sleeping with his arms wrapped tight around me. I run my fingers through his hair, making sure I don't disturb him.

My smile at him while I stare at his face features, his brown locks, his long eyelashes, his freckles that were all over his face. I run his cheek with the palm of my hand and I placed a soft kiss on his lips. To my surprise he kissed back.

"Oh so your awake mister." He opens his eyes and plasters on a evil smile. "You know I'm a light sleeper and you massaging my hair felt nice." I giggled and kissed him.

•light small smut*

He kissed me back and our sweet innocent kiss turned into a heated make out. We both didn't back away to catch our breaths, as his hands explored the curves of my body.

I grabbed me by my waist and brought me closer to him, feeling his hard shaft on me. I brushed his hair with my fingers as he pulled away. He kissed my jawline and kissed me all the way down to my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it. I moan quietly and run my fingers over his abs.

He grabs my waist and I wrap my legs around him. He turned us over and he is on top of me. He kisses my neck again then slowly starts to make his way down my body.

I moan and arch my back, my eyes in the back of my head. He sticks it in and starts thrusting in a godly speed. At this point of couldn't even moan and my mouth was left wide open. He laid his head onto my collarbone and groaned. He whispered seductively into my ear, "I'm s-so in love with you." I blush really hard and I bring his face up to mine and kiss him passionately. "I love you so much more."

After we both got tired, he pulled out and laid next to me. "Staying in for the morning?" He said catching his breath and putting his hard on my bare chest. I run my fingers through his hair, also catching my breathe.

"M-mhm, I won't be able to get out of bed." I giggled as Noah wraps his arms around my waist, sending butterflies into my stomach.

Today I had to film for my new music video for my new song "The real thing." I was super excited but also sad because Noah couldn't be there.

Noah was shooting an episode for his Sway reality TV show and couldn't make it.

Noah left me not able to walk properly, so I waddled into the studio. "Hey Dixie- why the hell are you walking like that?" Charli asked me. She was there to help me since Noah couldn't.

"Walking like what?" I pretended how to know what she was taking about but she just looked at me and smirked.

"Oh sis, you totally got railed, your gonna need some makeup on your neck.

I look into the mirror to see two purple looking hickeys. "Fucking Noah! I'm gonna kill him!" We both giggle then Charli leads me to the changing room to get ready.

Once I get ready in my first outfit. I decided to be sexy photo to Noah, knowing it would make it horny and get him thinking about me.

I send the photo and seconds later I get a notification from Noah.

Noah Beck (baby 🥵):

N:❤️🥵 baby you can't do this to meeeee
D: sorry not sorry, I know you can't resist me! Love you see you soon ;)
N: now I wish I could come! I love you more

I smiled before putting my phone down, I knew we had to get started on filming because we were going to take hours filming.

After I finished filming, it was around 11 pm. I was so exhausted and could barely stand. Once I got home, I opened the door and to my surprise, Noah was there.

"Baby!" I run over to him and collapse in his arms. He catches me and gives me and kiss on my head.

"Hey babe, I thought I would surprise you when you got home." I look at him and smiled. "Thank you, this is what I needed after a long day of filming, cuddles!"

He chuckles and picks me up. I snuggle in his arms as he takes me into the bedroom. He plops me onto the bed then takes off his shirt.

I stare at him and smirk. He looks at me and laughs. "You like what you see?" I giggle at little then give him an evil smile.

"Always." He tackles me on the bed then hovers on top of me. "You really did something when you sent that picture Ms. Damelio."

I smirk at him and kiss him. "That was the purpose, have you thinking about me ALL day."

He look at me then whispered in my ear, "what makes you think I don't do that already?"

He looks up and into my eyes. His words sent shivers down my spine.

"Just kiss me already."

A/N: sorry it took so long to upload this update! I am starting on the next chapter already! Word count: 943