Engagement party

"SHE SAID YES!"

We both ran to our family who embraced us in hugs. Dixie was still crying and so overjoyed.

Everyone was there, my family, hers, and someone of our close friends. They all congratulated us as we greeted them.

I finally got propose to the love of my life.

After we all caught up, we all decided to have a small party at the Damelios as a congratulations.

As we walked to the car, Dixie made sure to pick up every photo of us that were in the car sand. "I need these so I can hang them up."

She giggled and I smiled. Her giggle lights up my world, everything about her lights up my world.

She took my hand once again as she finished picking up the last photos on the ground. She looked at them and smiled at all our memories from the past years.

"Look Noah, this was from Malibu!" She showed a picture of me picking her up and running into the water.

I chuckled. "I bet you 100 dollars Curtis took that photo."

She laughed and started put the photos down. She lifted up for hand and looked at the ring that was beautifully sized to fit her ring finger.

"How did you know this was my dream ring?" I laughed. "One day I used your computer and saw you looking on Pinterest. I sent the photo to myself and bought something to reference.

She blushed and laid her head on my shoulder. "This has been the best day. I love you." She makes eye contact with me and I kiss her.

"I love you so much more. And this day is not over yet." I winked at her and she playfully slapped my arm.

"Noah!" She blushed then giggled.

As we got to the car, she placed the photos in the backseat then got in. I place my hand on her thigh and placed her hand on top of mine.

"I can't wait till we are married Mrs. Beck." Her eyes glistened.

"I've always wanted to be a Beck, the days are finally here! I can't wait to start wedding planning!"

I chuckled then kissed her head. "You know I would marry you even if you didn't plan this or got me a ring?" Dixie said as we were driving.

"I wanted the best for you my queen." She blushed then squeezed my hand.

Once we got the Damelios house, everyone had arrived. Family and friends, nothing too big to celebrate.

I had a drink in my hand, making sure I stayed sober. I wanted to make a good impression, especially to Dixies parents.

Dixie on the other hand, wanted to have fun. She didn't get drunk but the alcohol did have a slight affect on her.

I looked over at Dixie to see her dancing with Charli, Addi, Avani and her mom. She was so beautiful.

I watched as she danced around in her tight black dress, her hair flying everywhere. I loved when she was happy and having fun, she deserved it.

As I walk away smiling, I go over to the boys who looked like they were waiting for me.

"My man is getting married!" Bryce dabs me up. "Your gonna be wifed up."

I smile at the thought of getting married to Dixie. "Thanks guys, it really means a lot."

"Of course bro, you gonna tell the media about this?"

"I mean I'm all for it, but it's all her. I want to do what is comfortable for her."

"Simp."

"Only for her."

We all talk so more before everyone goes over somewhere else. I like being alone sometimes, just to think.

I went up to the balcony and looked into the night. I looked into the pinkish purple sky and at the stars that were forming.

I just thought about how happy I was, my life was perfect.

Just then someone approaches me. It was Dixie. "Hey babe! What are you doing here all alone?"

"Just looking at the sky." She came over to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

She looks into my eyes and I look her into hers. I kiss her passionately then pull away.

She looks over my shoulder into a guest room. I glance at her. "Dix, it's your parents house-" "come on! We will only be gone for an hour they won't even know."

She gives me a smirk and runs her fingers over my abs through my shirt. I immediately grab her hand and evilly smirk.

She leads me into the guest bedroom and quietly shuts the door.

As we come out of the room an hour later, we still heard music and chatter so we were sure the party was still going on. Dixie was fixing her dress and hair, she face flushed.

I fixed my collar and pants and we acted like nothing happened.

I saw Dixie waddle over to her friends and I laughed. She caught me and flipped me off.

I go over to the boys, who were playing beer pong. "Hey man, where were you?"

"Oh I was just hanging out with Dixie."

They all looked at each other then smirked at me.

"Yea you 2 were "hanging" out. I saw the way Dixie walked down here. Waddling. You two definitely fucked."

I felt my face get hot and I looked down so they wouldn't see my face. "They totally fucked for sure."

"Let's just play some bear pong alright?" I tried to change the subject. "My man hit it hard sheesh you left her not able to walk properly."

I roll my eyes and look back at Dixie. I see her friends giggling and her burying her face in her hands. They must have found out.

"So what if we did have sex, it's our engagement party." They all smirked.

"We all know you did, but bro at her parents house, you just couldn't wait huh?" I scoffed. "Her idea."

We all laugh it off and we continue to play beer pong.

Dixie POV: As me and Noah walk out of the guest bedroom, I find it hard for me to walk. We are fixing our clothes and I'm fixing my hair.

As I waddle over to my friends, trying to hide it, Noah laughs. I roll my eyes and flip him off before I see him go to his friends.

"Hey girlie where were you?"

"I was with Noah we were on the balcony talking."

The girls looked at each other and giggled. "For an hour? That's a long time."

I felt my face get red and covered it my hands. "Yeah, we went to look at the stars."

Addi giggled. "Well that hickey on your neck says otherwise."

My eyes go wide and I cover my neck. "Stupid Noah!"

They all giggle. "Bestie had fun at her parents house, freakkyyy."

"Oh shut it." I playfully slap her arm. "Let's just hang out."

After a while, people started to leave and it just my parents, and Noah and I.

We helped clean up the place, which wasn't that messed up. After we finished cleaning, I could barely stand.

This just added to how I couldn't walk already. "Babe can we go home, my legs are killing me."

He smirked at me and looked me and down. "Stop looking at me like that!" I playfully hit him.

"Ow ok ok I'm sorry. Lets go tell your parents." We walk out into the other room to go tell my parents.

Once we say goodbye, Noah picks me bridal style to his car. "I'm so excited to call you my wife." I blush at his words.

"And im so lucky to call you my husband one day."

A/N: sorry for the late update! Word count: 1304