New friend

The next day:

Dixie POV:

"Baby I'm going to the studio I'll be back in a few hours." I said as I kissed him goodbye. "I love you." "I love you more bub." He said as I walked out the door.

When I got to the studio I went inside to see someone in the booth. I looked at my calendar to check if I had the right day and it was. "Oh hey dix sorry this young man is a little late I'll be with you soon." Micheal says. "That's fine Micheal I can wait." I sat down on the red couch. I watched as the boy my age sang. He had a very beautiful voice, I wonder why I haven't seen him before? After a couple minutes, he gets out and notices me. "Wait, your the Dixie D'amelio!" I smile. "Yes that's me." I giggle. "I'm tayler, tayler holder." He puts out his hand and I shake it. "Nice to meet you Taylor! You have a very nice voice." He blushes. "Thank you! Ik also sorry for taking your time up-." I stop him. "Hey don't sweat it, it's totally fine." He smiles. "Mind if I listen to you sing?" I smile back at him. "Not at all." I get into the booth and start singing the song. The song was about me and Noah's relationship but no one knew that yet. It was going to be a surprise for him for our one year. I started to sing and out of the corner of my eye I see Taylor staring at me smiling. I smile back at him. Once I finish recording the song, I go over some things with Micheal and talk to Tayler for a bit. "So, is that song for anyone special?" He asked. I blush at the thought of Noah. I was staring right at Tayler when I blushed. "Mm maybe, or maybe not you will have to find out. When the song is released!" I smiled and checked the time. "Shit, I have to get back home. Bye Tayler! It was nice meeting and talking to you." He smiled and then unexpectedly hugged me. I hugged him back. "It as nice meeting you too Dixie! Do yo my maybe want to get coffee soon?" I smile.,"ofc! Here is my phone number." I gave him my number and he smiled really big.

Once I got back home I found Noah in bed. "Hey baby I'm home." He groans. "Hey bub your finally back, did you eat something?" He said rubbing his eyes. He climb on top of him and sit on his lower stomach. He rubs my inner thighs I lean in to kiss him. We make our until I pull away. "I'm going to get ready for bed." I kissed him one more time then went into my closet. I started telling Noah about my time at the studio. "Oh and baby, I met this really nice boy, his name was Tayler he had a really nice voice. Noah was never the jealous type and he was always happy for me to make new guy friends. We talked more until I came into bed. "Finally!" He said wrapping his arms around me. I turn to face him and kiss him. "Goodnight baby." "Goodnight beautiful." He said back. I blushed and dug my head into his chest.

A couple weeks later:

Dixie POV:
In a couple days it would be me and Noah's one year. I was excited to show him the song I wrote about him. That day was the last day in the studio. When I went inside, I see Tayler holding a cup of coffee. "Hey dix I got this for you, just how you like it." He smiles and I smile back. "Thank you Tayler!" I take a sip and sit down before Micheal got back. "So um dix, my friend is having a party tonight I was wondering if you wanted to come?" He asked nervously. Why was he nervous? I smile "yeah I'll come! Is it okay if I bring someone?" He smiles. "Yeah ofc!"

After I finish Tayler was still there waiting for me. "Your voice is is beautiful dix." I smile at him. "Thank you! Anyways I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow! Bye tayler!" He waves to me. "Bye dix see you tonight."

When I get home I see Noah not home. I text him and he doesn't answer. I started to get worry. I called him 10 times no answer. What if something happened. No he was fine. I decided to just stay and wait for him. 2 hours later I hear the door open. I was crying not knowing what happened to Noah. (I thought the worst of things) I look over to see Noah coming in all sweaty. I run to him and wrap my whole body around him. He chuckles. "What's wrong bub? You never run to me when I'm sweaty." He laughed and picked me up. I lay my head on his shoulder. "I-I thought something happened! You didn't answer my calls or texts!" He kisses my head. "I'm sorry bub, my phone was in my bag and the ringer was off. I still haven't looked at my phone." I smile at him and wipe my tears. "It's ok baby, just make sure to answer me!" He laughs. I tell him about the party and he agrees to go. Once it was around 7, Tayler texted me the address and we went over.

A/N: sorry guys I haven't posted on here in a while! Hoping to post more. Go check out my other two books! Word count: 953