Best time

The next morning:

Dixie POV:
I woke up to still being on top of Noah. He was still sleeping so I tried to roll over and get out of bed, but I felt Noah pull me back and hugging me tight. "Noooo bub don't leave." He said in his cute morning voice. I tune to face him and kiss his cheek. "Baby I'm was just going to brush my teeth." I said laughing. "5 more minutes!" he said putting his head on my head. "Okay fine." I said snuggling onto his chest.

10 minutes later:

Dixie POV:
I hear a knock on the door. I was about to get up and open it but then I collapsed on the floor. "NOAH!" I said as he came to help me up. "Baby I guess I meant what I said huh." He said trying not to laugh. "Not funny." I said serious. "I'm sorry bub. I'll go get the door." He kissed me and but on boxers. He went and opened the door. "Hey dix- NOAH!" Addi said covering her eyes. "Oh shit.. um hey Addi." Noah said nervously. "Hey Addi give us a second." Noah said closing the door. "Babe you never said Addi was coming over!" Noah said as he came into the bedroom putting on sweats. "What Addi is here?! I didn't know." I said. "Babe don't keep her waiting out some close on." He said throwing cloths at me. "Okay okay." I said giggling. After we both got changed Noah answered the door again. "Hey Addi sorry about that come on in." Noah said letting Addi inside. "It's okay.. is dix here?" She said looking around. "I'm in the bedroom Addi!" I shouted. "K I'm coming." She said going into the bedroom. She opens the door and closes it. She sees something on the floor and picks it up. "I guess you too had a little bit of fun last night didn't you?" She said smirking at me holding up a condom wrapper. "Haha yea I guess we did." I said nervously. "So how was your first time?!" She said excitedly. "What do you mean?" I looked at her confused. "You know your first time with Noah? And with anyone" She looked at me. I giggle. "You think last night was our first time? Last night was like our 8th time." I said giggling at her. "Oop my besties freaky!" She said elbowing me. "Addi! So anyways how come you came over so early?" I said changing the subject. "Oh yea I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a spa weekend trip with me, Charli, and Avani?" She said happily. "I would have to check my schedule would we leave today since it's Friday?" I asked looking at my calendar. "Yes we would leave at around 4 because it's a couple hours away." She said. I finished looking at my calendar to see that my weekend was open. "Let me just talk to Noah." As I said his name he came into the room with breakfast for me and Addi. "Hey girls I brought you breakfast I didn't know if you ate already Addi but I still made you some." He said handing the tray over to Addi. "Aww thanks bubba!" I said kissing him. "Yea thanks Noah! That was really sweet of you!" Addi said happily. "Of course! I'm going to go walk Cali and Jim so call me if you need anything." He said about it walk away. "Bubba wait!" I said. "Yes bub?" He said turning around. "Is it okay if I go on a girls spa trip this weekend?" I said. "Baby of course you can you don't have to ask me! You deserve it anyway I will take care of the dogs. Go have fun." He said smiling at me. I smile at him and blush. "Thank you bubba." I said blushing at him. He came up and kissed my head and walked out. "Of course baby." Once he left with the dogs me and Addi ate our breakfast and talked. "So how is having such a perfect boyfriend like?" She said looking at me. "Ugh he is amazing. I don't know how I didn't fall for him sooner. He is everything you would ever want in a man." I said looking up into the sky think about him. "I wish. All Bryce does is party! I still love him tho." We both shafted giggling. "Have you and Noah said the L word yet?" She said putting her tray on the night stand. "Yeah before we even started dating. That was the day we got into the huge fight." I said trying not to think of that horrible memory. We kept talking until we heard the door open. Noah came in with his tank top on that molded his abs so perfectly. "Hey bub I'm back!" He yelled from the kitchen. "Hi!! We are still in the bedroom!" I said yelling back. "Hey dix I think I will leave you and Noah alone! I'll see you later today?" She said getting off the bed and leaving. "Yep! See you soon bye!" I said waving at her as she left.

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

"Hey bub." Noah said flopping onto the bed. "Hey baby." I said getting on top of him and kissing him. He sits up and puts me on his lap still kissing me. "Thank you for breakfast today baby it was delicious I said putting his face in my hands. "Of course bubs anything for you." He said passionately kissing me. We make out for 5 minutes until Noah breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. I moan slightly and take of his shirt. I rub my hands over his abs. He takes of my shirt and kisses my chest. "No I take control." I said smirking. I started to kiss his neck and he starts to lightly touch my body which sends butterflies all throughout my body. I started to take of his sweat pant. He started to put his fingers in my pants and tease me through my underwear. He puts his fingers inside my underwear and started to rub my clit. "G-grab a c-co-on-ndo-om." I said stuttering. I couldn't kiss his neck anymore so he started to kiss me again passionately and reached over to the night stand. He shuffles through the draw . "Shit didn't you say we had no more after yesterday?" He said worried. "Oh fuck I forgot." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Babe do you want to continue? We don't have to." He said to me. "Mmm not using a condom once doesn't really matter I need you." I said kissing his neck again. "Bub are you sure." He said bringing my head up to me his. "Positive." I said kissing him. He puts his fingers back in my pants and takes them off. I take off his boxers. He takes of my underwear. He kisses my lips as he smoothly takes of my bra. He starts to massage my boobs. I one hand on his dick and place me over it. I place it in my hole and sit down on him. He placed his hands on my hips as I started to ride him. He started to moan and threw his head back. I put my arms behind me and arched my back. The room was filled with our moans. I started to bounce up and down on him until I had to stop to catch my breath. Noah takes me off his dick. He lays me down on the bed and puts my legs over him. He makes eye contact with me and he slowly brings his face to my pussy. He starts to kiss my folds then he opens them and sticks his tongue in my whole. "Mmm baby your so wet." He said using his long ass long and thrusting his tongue in and out. "I arched my back. I couldn't hold onto anything so I grabbed onto Noah's hair. He didn't seem to mind and kept eating me out. He rubbed my clit as I moaned loudly. He stopped eating me out and placed his dick on my hole. He started to thrust in and out going faster with each of my moan. "B-baby s-slower." I said grabbing onto his biceps. He started to go even faster leaving me with my mouth wide open not being able to moan. "I thought you like going fast." He said going super speed. "T-to-o b-bi-ig-g!" I said throwing my head back. He cummed inside of me and I didn't give him a warning. I cummed while he was still inside me. It squirted all over and got on my face and his abs. We both laugh as he pulls out, he comes to my face and licks it. Once we finished, I came onto him and licked his abs clean. "I think this time was the best time ever." I said laying on top of him." He smiled and kissed me. "You can say that again."

You guys seem to be enjoying the smut stories ;) also thank you guys for more than 400 reads! Word count: 1552