Poll (please vote in comments)

Hey guys! So I wanted to take a poll on which book I should write next after I finish the two I'm working on rn. I have 3 books and if you could pls comment which on you want me to do next! *they are all doahs stories*

My best friends boyfriend ~ Addison Is Dixies best friend. Addison has been dating this boy named Noah for a while. Noah started to act flirty to Dixie and she caught feelings for him. They would sneak away and hook up without Addison knowing. Dixie felt guilty but her love for Noah was too strong. Noah didn't want to break up with Addison and get with Dixie because she would know what was going on. Will she find out? Will she lose the two people she loved most?

The dare ~ when Dixie moves with her mom after her parents get divorced, she moves to a new school. She catches the attention of the most popular boy in school, Noah Beck. His friends dare him that he has one week to hook up with Dixie. What happens when he actually catches feelings. What happens when the fall in love? Will she ever know about the dare?

Just like your father ~ one month before Dixie found out she was pregnant, her long term boyfriend, Noah disappeared. He had struggled with thinking he was not a good boyfriend and left Dixie with one note. She tried everything to find him but she couldn't. When she found out that she was pregnant at 19, she didn't know how she was going to manage without him. When she gives birth, she realized everything about the baby reminds her of him. She couldn't move on, she knew he was out there... somewhere.

A/N: I'm going to give this a day or 2