Out in the public

1 week later:

Dixie POV:
For the past 7 months of me and Noah's relationship has been kept from the public. I liked having a private relationship. I felt like people couldn't judge us, but I wanted to show my love for Noah in public. I have been posting a lot of content and he has been in some. I look at the comments and lot of them are shipping us. They even made us a ship name. "Doah! I love babe don't you?" I said looking at all the sweet comments about me and Noah and how they loved us together. "That's really nice, so you think it's time to tell everyone?" He said putting his hands on my shoulder. I look up at him. "I want people to know your mine! Yes let's do it!" I go onto my phone and go on Instagram. I found a picture of me and Noah and post it.

Dixiedamelio: baby ❤️ @noahbeck

I caption the photo and post it. I know the next time we went out people would go crazy and so would the paparazzi. An couple minutes later my phone starts blowing up. All the fans and doah fan pages were so excited to here this.

Doah_fan: OMG THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE! I KNEW IT ❤️❤️❤️
Katie_102: AHHH FINALLY
More comment....

The photo got more than 500k likes in 20 minutes. Everyone was so excited to see that we were dating. I was so happy to see that our announcement went well. I went over to Noah on the couch and showed him all the sweet comments. "Look babe! They are so sweet." I said happily. Everyone was so happy to see me happy again. "Ok so happy I get to call you mine in public now!" He said kissing me. I lay on him and scroll through the comments. The media knew all about Griffin cheating on me and he was still getting hate 7 months later about it. They all called him a cheater and that I deserved better. I felt bad for people doing that to him still, even tho he harassed me. He didn't deserve the hate especially now when I have completely moved on. An hour later me and Noah decided to go have dinner together at Saddle Ranch. It was gong to be hectic taking we just told everyone we were dating. When we got there, we held hands and 8 paparazzi came up to us all at once. Noah asked them politely if they could ask questions after our dinner and they agreed. We sat drink and from the corner of my eye I could spot 3 paparazzi spying on us. "This is so annoying! I wish I could just have one night alone with my boyfriend with people spying on us!" I put my head down. Noah lifted my chin and rubbed my cheek. "Hey, try not to think of them, let's just have a good night okay? Just be ready for questions after." He said chuckling. I giggle. "Thanks, bubba, you always know how to cheer me up, I love you." I said grabbing his hand on the table. "I love you more bub." He said taking my hand and rubbing it. We talked a lot during dinner and the paparazzi started to stop spying on us. In the middle of me and Noah talking, my phone starts to blow up. I check it real quickly and see it's from tiktok room. "Welp your relationship announcement got on tiktok room." I said showing Noah the phone. He looked at it and his eyes widen. "I knew it would be there eventually. Wait what about-" I stopped Noah before he could say his name. "Don't say his name, he had to find out eventually, he lives with you. I just didn't know how he would react knowing that he cheated on me because he thought I was cheating him with you, but I wasn't. I was also scared he would hurt me like he almost did that time at the mall I told you about." Noah looks at me. "Bub, you don't have to be scared, I will protect you no matter what." He said going over to table to kiss me. I did the same and kissed him back. "Im so in love you, how did I ever get so lucky?" I said staring into his eyes. He stared back, like he was staring into my soul. "Well I can write a whole chapter book on my I love you so much." He smirk at him. "Is that a challenge Mr. Beck?" He smirked right back at me. "Maybe so." He stated deeper into my souls and I giggled. "Why are you doing that?" I said giggling and not breaking eye contact. "Doing what?" He said knowing exactly what he was doing. "Staring into my soul silly, like your-" before I could finish he interrupted. "So deeply in love with and because your so fucking gorgeous." He smiled at me and but I blushed so hard my whole face turned red. "Aww baby! I love you and I can prove it?" I said smirking at him. "Oh yeah? Really?" He said coming closer to me. He took his chair and out it next to mine. I grab his face and kiss him. He puts his hand on my thigh and raises it higher. I could feel myself getting horny and I gave him a look. I whisper in his ear. "Bub not right now paparazzi! I have a surprise for you at home if you stop right now." He quickly took his hand off. I giggle and lay my head on his chest. He kissed my head and out his arm around my chair. After we finished eating, we walked out to the car knowing we would be bombarded with questions from paparazzi. All of the sudden, 6 paparazzi come out and flash lights in our face asking so many questions. I grip onto Noah's hand tighter. He gets closer to me. "Hey guys! How's it going? I heard you too made of official!" Fletcher said. "Yep we finally decided to reveal our relationship to the public." Noah said looking at me. I smile. "So how long have you guys been dating for?" Fletcher asked as we kept walking to the car. They followed us and surrounded us. "Oh we have been dating for 7 months now." When Noah said that all the paparazzi were shocked. Finally after 20 minutes of answering questions we finally got into the car and drove off. I felt super tired and ended up falling asleep in the car. Noah kept his hand on my thigh and looked at me.

Noah POV:
When we got home, Dixie was still knocked out. She looked so peaceful. I knew I had to carry her all the way into the elevator and up to her apartment but I didn't mind. I hold her in my arms like a baby. She snuggles up into my chest not realizing it's me. When she realizes it's my scent, she wakes up and looks at me. "B-bubba? What are you doing?" She said in her tired voice. "I'm carrying you to the apartment." We got there and I placed Dixie down. I got out my keys and open the door. I walk in an so does Dixie. She was rubbing her eyes. She took of her shoes and purse. She was wearing a silk shirt that you could see her Gucci bra under. I set everything down and when I turn around Dixie has her shirt taken off and is only in her pants and Gucci bra. "Bub! What are you doing?" I said grabbing her. I could still see she was a little tired but she tried to hide it. She came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She started to kiss me passionately and I almost got lost in it. I pull away and carry her on my shoulder. "Hey! Baby! What are you doing?!" She said trying to get down but I didn't let her. I throw her onto the bed and she giggled. I go into the closet and pick out sweats and a sweater for her. I throw it at her and I take my shirt off. She watches me with her jaw open. I change into sweats. "Bub are you going to change?" I said looking at her still in the bra and pants. "Mmhm." She changed slowly as I watched her. She was my greatest weakness. When she is changed I get into bed. I went to cuddle her big she came on top of me started to kiss me passionately. Before I could get lost in the kiss, I pull away. I sit up with her on my lap. "Bub what are you doing?" I said chuckling. She lightly touches my neck with her hands and whispers in my ear, "I said I had a surprise tonight." She said kissing me again. I pull aware and look into her eyes. "I know bub, but you looked really tired. You need rest. Come on let's cuddle." She pouts and turns for me to hug her. I bring her in tight and whisper in here ear, "don't worry, tomorrow will be a good day." She turned around and smirked at me. "Mmm goodnight baby I love you." She said snuggling into my chest. "Goodnight bub, love you more." I said kissing her head.

A/N: thank you for 2k reads I love you all! Smut coming soon 😏 word count: 1609