Moving in

I sat in my bed as I waited for Noah to come over. He was filming for sway TV and it was 10 pm. He said he will come over. I tried texting and calling but he wouldn't answer.

I started to get really worried. I decided to call Blake, who also didn't answer. What were they doing?

After an hour of pacing back and forth, thinking something happened to Noah, I finally get a call.

It was Noah. I immediately answer the phone.

"Noah finally! Why the hell haven't you answered me back? I thought something happened to you!" I was furious and nervous.

"I'm sorry baby, filming went over schedule and I didn't have my phone. I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

I sighed. "Are you staying at sway?" He sighed. "I'm sorry, we have to film early in the morning."

I tried to sound understanding. "It's ok, I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm sorry again baby, I love you." I heard him making a kissing sound through the phone.

"I love you more." We said goodbye then he hung up.

I immediately went into bed. Noah and I usually hung out everyday and I hadn't seen him all week because of filming. This was the longest time I had been without seeing him.

I missed my fiancé, so I used a pillow to hug instead. I instantly fell asleep after our call because I was so exhausted from my long day of photo shoots.

Noah POV:
"Alright guys I'll see you tomorrow." I waved bye to the guys and I left.

I knew Dixie was sad that I wasn't coming over. I told her today would be the day but sadly they didn't end filming on time.

We hadn't seen each other in a week, we both had important things to do and were too busy. I decided to come over tonight and surprise her. 3.

Once I got to Dixies apartment, I quietly opened the door to find all the lights off. She went to sleep.

I slowly make my way into her bedroom and open the door. I find her cuddling a pillow. I chuckle lightly trying not to wake her.

I went over and grabbed the pillow. I took off my shirt and carefully got into bed, replacing myself with the pillow.

She grabbed me tightly, not knowing it was me. She probably thought she was in a dream. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently kiss her forehead.

Her eyes start to fluster open as she rubs them. She flinched at the sight of a person in her bed, but when she felt my hand rub the side of her thigh, she knew it was me.

"Noah?" I smile. "Hey baby." Her eyes glistened as a small smile appeared on her face. She hugged my tightly as I hugged her back.

"What are you doing here?" She was happy to see me. "I thought I would surprise you by coming over tonight. I tricked you."

She pulled away from the hug and playfully slapped me. "That was not funny Noah! I had to hug a pillow and I missed you this whole week!"

I smile then put hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry baby I won't do it again, I promise." She smiled then gently kissed me.

It was like our first kiss. We both yearned for each other. We made out for a bit until I had pulled away to catch my breathe.

"I really missed you. Don't leave me for that long again." Dixie said catching her breathe. I chuckled then kissed her again before snuggling my head in her chest. She smiled as she started massaging my hair.

"Night baby I love you." I have her a small kiss before I laid my head back in her chest.

"I love you more."

The next morning, I woke up with Dixie in top of me. I chuckled not knowing how we ended up in that position.

Trying my hardest not to wake Dixie, I place her on her side of her bed. I get a small groan out of her as she tries to roll back on top of me.

"Nope baby not happening." I saw chuckling. She starts wining as she still has her eyes closed.

I give her a small peck on the lips and engulf her in a cuddle. "Mmm good morning." She said turning over and smiling at me.

"Good morning gorgeous." She smiled at me. "Someone's in a good mode this morning." She giggled.

"Well maybe it's because I finally get to wake up next to my fiancé." She said. I smiled then kissed her passionately.

"Well if you put it that way I am the happiest man alive." I kissed her again and before you know it we were making out.

I flip us so that I was top of her. "I know you missed this but today's an important day." She rolled her eyes.

"What's so special about this day that we can't make them for this?" I smiled at the thought of it.

"Moving in day!" Her face lit up.

Ever since me and Dixie got engaged she had bugging me to move in for good. I always stay at her house, but still most of my stuff is at away and I usually go there for things.

"Yay! Your finally moving in for good!" She smiled at me and kissed me.

I kissed back. "I missed you so much don't ever leave me for that long again." She frowns a little but it quickly turns into a giggle when I kiss her neck.

"I promise I won't, now let's go to sway my boxes of shoes are already packed."

--------

"Phew, I think we are finally done!" Dixie said as she plopped onto the bed, exhausted from helping me being the remaining things I had at sway.

I laid down next to her. "Finally staying here with you for good. It's official. I moved in!"

A/N: next chapter is going to be the last! Sorry it took so long to update was finding another book.

Also go read my down one shots! Word count: 1035