Revenge

"Tayler?" I was about to close the door but he put his foot in it before I could close it.

"Please Dixie let me explain. It's been a week." I rolled my eyes and opened the door fully. "Why the hell are you here?"

"I wanted to apologize, I didn't mean to do that to you, I was drunk and can't remember half the things I did." He looked down

"I know you weren't drunk, you didn't have a drink. If you are trying to trick me into being your friend it isn't going to work." I closed the door on him but he again put his foot in the door.

"Tayler what the fuck!" Just then Noah comes into the room. "Tayler what the hell is going on?" He said as he came by me.

"Look I just came to apologize, I'm sorry to the both of you, I sincerely didn't mean to hurt you, Dixie your friendship means everything to me."

Dixies sighs. "Please just let me think about it, goodbye Tayler." I shut the door and hug Noah.

He picks me up and I wrap my body around him. "Ugh I hate tayler, he tried to kiss me and corner me!" I dig my head into Noah's chest as he takes us back into my bedroom. "I'm sorry baby, I promise that will never happen again, I will protect you with my life." I blush and kiss him. "I love you." He smiled and kissed back. "I love you more."

Tayler POV:

I was so close to getting Dixie to be my friend. I went over to my car and called him.

"The plan didn't work, she didn't fall for it, now what?" "Ugh, I have an idea. Invite them to a party, but make Addison tell them, drug Dixies drink while she's there and take advantage of her." "That's perfect, will do, thanks Griffin."

I hung up and drove to Addison's house. I knocked on the door and Addison opened it. She looked hungover and drunk, her hair and makeup all messed up. "Hey addi," she groaned. "Hey Tayler, sorry I look like this my head is killing me."

I smiled. "No it's totally fine! I am having a surprise party for Avani tonight, it's her birthday today, I was wondering if you wanted to come, and also you can bring anyone you want.

It was risky, but hopefully addi would invite Dixie and I could have her right in my trap.

Dixie POV:

While me and Noah are cuddling, I get a test from addi.

A: hey girl! There is a party at 7 it's a surprise party, you coming?
D: sure I'm down! For who?
A: It's for Avanis birthday!
D: okay send me the address.
A: ok see you then!

I turn off my phone and face Noah. "Addi invited us to a party for Avanis birthday and I kinda said yes, is that okay?" He smiled at me. "Yes it is, we need to enjoy ourselves more, after all our work." I snuggle up into his chest as he kisses my head.

A couple hours later, me and Noah get ready for the party. Once we arrived we were greeted by Avani. "Omg! Hey guys! King time no see! Come in." She hugged me and Noah as we made our way inside her house.

After we partied a little, Noah got us some drinks, not a lot because he still had to drive us home and I didn't want to get drunk.

After a couple hours, Avani stood up on a table and grabbed a microphone, she was a little drunk but stable enough to know what was going on.

"H-hey guys! I just wanted to thank you all for coming to my surprise birthday party!" Everyone clapped and cheered.

"I also wanted to thank Tayler for organizing this amazing event! This would have not been possible without you!" She grabs his hand and brings him in the table with her. Everyone claps and cheers while my eyes go wide

"T-Tayler did this?" Noah notices and grabs me by his waist. "Hey, if you want to go, we can." I look up at him.

"No, it's okay, I am not letting him ruin this night!"
I start to dance again as the music started playing again. I didn't see any sign of Tayler bit I didn't think much of it.

Noah wouldn't leave my side, knowing that Tayler was there. Some one his friends were calling him over to play beer pong but he wouldn't leave.

"Baby just go! I'm going to go to the bar, I'll be fine I promise." I kiss him and smile. "If you are sure baby," he went over to them and dabbed them up.

I smiled as I watched him go to his friends then I made my way to the bar. I order a drink from the bar tender. I look to see if I could spot Addi but she was making out with Bryce on the couch. I spot her and laugh.

As I wait for my drink, I see Tayler bringing it to me. "Hey dix, here is your drink." I looks at him eyes wide. "Uh where is the bartender? And it's Dixie to you."

I take the drink from his hands and swirl or around with the straw. "I was working the bar and he told me to give your drink to you. I just wanted to apologize again, I hope you can forgive me." I give him a slight smile. "Hmm I'll think about it, now thanks for my drink." I walk away sipping my drink until I feel dizzy and almost collapsed

"Dizzy eh?" Tayler picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I couldn't see or hear anything and everything was fuzzy. I was too weak to fight or say anything.

Tayler sneaked Dixie upstairs and took her to a room. Inside was Griffin sitting in a chair. At this point she was unconscious but she could still hear what was going on. She was weak.

"Finally I can get revenge on you and Noah."

A/N: uh oh. Word count: 1037