Enough is Enough (No More Tears)

Tw- Reference to self-harm and eating disorders. Please do not read if this triggers you.

Ava and Meredith lied curled up on the bathroom floor. Ava lied her head on Merediths chest listening to the rise and fall of her sisters chest, Meredith idly ran her hand through her sisters hair. They often did this when they had troubles.

"It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you." Meredith complained annoyed.

Ava too had problems with the McWife, but not in the way Meredith did. While Meredith wanted to avoid the red head Ava seemed to be drawn to her. She couldn't help but stair at the red head when she walked past. She seemed to have an aura of elegance where ever she went. She was even elegant when running around frantically with her labouring mothers. Ava loved the way one strand of hair always seemed to escape the red heads ponytail. She loved the way her she raised one eyebrow and how her brow furrowed when she was confused at a result on a chart. She even loved the way Addison chewed one side of her glasses when she was concentrating. Not that she was planning to tell her sister this of course, or tell anyone really. That would be catastrophic Ava thought to herself sighing.

Christina had been lying in the bathtub fully dressed since around four am that morning. She slid the door open looking at the sisters.

"It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business transition like he's the boss of me!" She spoke looking infuriated throwing her hands up in the air.

"He is the boss of you" Ava added looking towards her heartbroken friend.

"And what's worse is that I care." Looking to the younger grey for comfort with sorrow in her eyes.

"I'm gonna throw up again." Interrupted Meredith sitting up and pushing Ava off her while rushing to the toilet. Ava rushed behind her to hold her hair up. Christina shut the shower door looking away.

"No. Wait. False alarm." Meredith said sitting back groaning holding her head in her hands. Christina slowly opened the shower door slowly peaking her head around.

"Look, the problem is estrogen." Complained Christina also groaning.

"No, the problem is tequila." Ava said remembering the copious amounts of alcohol the twisted trio had consumed the night before.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant." Christina continued looking more annoyed now

"With the stupid boy penis." Meredith added still sitting next to the toilet still looking slightly pale.

"Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!" Shouted Christina looking in Ava's opinion pretty done with life. Christina huffed angrily before sliding the shower shut again.

"Penises. Penises Izzie." Shouted Meredith from her spot near the toilet as Izzie and George walked into the bathroom of boy troubles, or girl troubles in Ava's case.

"Estrogen George." Shouted Christina from the shower.

"Okay." Said George slowly, taking in the scene of the twisted trio hungover on the bathroom floor. "What did I miss?" He questioned turning to Izzie looking confused. Izzie poured some water into a glass which Christina was holding towards her.

"I came home to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek and her"
Izzie answers George before turning to Christina sounding scandalised. "she's been sleeping with Burke!" She finished looking shocked.