Chapter10

"proceed with caution boss. We still don't know why she's here or who she's talking to" the voice on the phone spoke to yibo.

"Copy that & red from the side. The others are on mask. Take the guards at the door out while we make our way in through the back" yibo replied.

"Do it silently & remember the code don't kill anyone. Only use your weapons when necessary ok" James added.

"Copy that boss! Wait for my signal then advance in" the voice replied.

They both watched from their hiding place as the guards at the door just dropped unconscious on the floor.

"All clear from this end. Move in"

With that they both ran in cautiously into the house, personally taking out the other two guards who were guarding the one sitting on the chair.

"Long time no see yibo. How's life outside the walls treating you so far?" She asked looking calmly at the two.

"Ok till you decided to ruin it all!! I knew you were already aware of our coming so spill. Why did you do it? Who is behind the shadows helping you out on this?" Yibo asked now facing her.

"You & I both know why am doing this & if it takes me asking for help to get my revenge then I will do so. You don't deserve happiness!!! Your selfishness caused their death!!!! How does it feel watching your love ones standing still at the door of death? Feels great right? Am gonna make sure you feel the same pain I felt that day yibo mark my words!!!!!" She yelled at them.

"Who is fooling you? The deal was set & they was nothing we could do to end it!!!!! Their death wasn't yibos fault you ungrateful bastard!!!!! I almost lost my wife because of this, zhange is out cold & it's a miracle yibo is standing here with me!!!!! Let's end this between us & sort it out like matured adults. Leave my family alone!!!! We owe you nothing!!" James yelled back at her.

"Owe me nothing? Let's see how this game ends between us but am sure at the end only one player will walk out victoriously!! You both are hypocrites!!! Your doings might look righteous in the eyes of the public but I know the real you wang yibo & you James. Watch me bring you both to your knees & am gonna do that by hook or crook. Whatever method earns me Victory I will use" she furiously said.

"You've change Alot fei. Where's that sweet polite girl we use to play with when we were Young? I miss the good old days when we just run around having fun. We promised to always stick together no matter what!!!! Why fei why? Drop this madness & let's go back to the way things were before" yibo calmly said.

"That's why you married her right James? She reminds you of me. Her innocence and polite way of handling things makes you think of our past together am I right? I wonder how she will feel once she finds out that she's just a replacement in the Wang household!!! What a joke!" Fei laughed at them.

"You are wrong!! She's not a replacement!!!" Yibo yelled at her.

"I married her because I love her and between, there's no similarities between the two of you at all!!!!" James said angrily.

"Don't cross your limits fei. The only reason you are still breathing is because of her so you should be great full. Because of you zhange is still unconscious & you dare still open your mouth to talk? James forget about just coming here to talk" yibo said as he pointed his gun at her.

"No yibo we both promised not to take things to the next level. Fei let this be a warning to you. You either leave us alone in peace & let us show you the truth or you act like this in the end we both know we will surely win. So you choose wisely. You have three days to decide. When you are ready you know where to find us" James said to Fei.

"That victory will definitely cost you something or someone dear In return" fei replied.

"You either take the offer or get things done the bad way. It's up to you to choose. To be honest I want nothing more than to reap your heart out & make you bleed the same way zhange bled, break every bones in your body till none is left, & watch you scream in pain as I chainsaw your legs out slowly but I won't for now. You know very well that I don't bluff but for the sake of the ones I care for am letting you go this time" yibo said as he connered her & touch her face gently.

"I wonder how it will feel to peel your skin off" yibo added caressing her cheeks.

"Get the fuck off me!!!!!" Fei yelled with fear buried deep in her heart.

"No cursing babe especially not in front of me. Let's go James" yibo said as he & James left fei with a horrified look on her face.

"Yibo you scared her to death!!! She's definitely gonna have nightmares tonight" James laughed as they got on their bikes to Leave.

"Music to my ears then"  yibo replied with a smirk.

"Already activated "

"Good to hear. Eyes on the target & make sure to find out why she came here" yibo replied.

"Copy that boss. Have a safe trip back home"

"Let's go then" James said & together they zoomed off.

**************************

"Let the game begin"